Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

31L666d44.png

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax

:bronze: Training X 3600 Seconds  :bronze: 

You've spent more than an hour in Training mode.

It's an easy trophy. If I had to give any advice...

1. Go into training mode.

2. Play your favorite character.

3. Fight against whoever you want to beat up.

4. Watch 2 episodes of an anime while buttonmashing.

5. Your trophy is unlocked.

L744f54.png

38Lb62369.png

40-bronze.pngWishes Transferred

This is proof that you've reacquired the equipment you carried over from your last playthrough in Lakehaven Heights. Future You is cheering you on, waiting to meet you at the end of the game once more.

Wasn't easy to get them back, but I got my equipment thinking it would help me beat the final boss more easily on Chaos... I was wrong. Time to grind out stuff with Lindwur (or whatever the skill is called) on it so I can wreck him.

• Like 2