Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

46L94f889.png47Lf7a5cd.png50L6d5d97.png                

-Survival of the Fittest-  -Heartbreaker-  -Hot shot, part two-

Divine Summon Newbie

27Lea47c3.png

The Guided Fate Paradox

Personally, I did not even bother with the Divine Summon during story mode, but decided to just to get the trophy during New Game +. It only lasts for 30 turns, then disappears until either you leave or die in a dungeon. Currently, I am trying to get to the last wish to farm enemies while I have enemies buffed +10 levels. It is only going to get harder from here, as after I get enough money, I am heading to the intermediate dungeon and farming for artifacts! Hopefully I can get the EN Saver artifact for unlimited EN along with the Hybrid artifact; however, those chances are pretty small. It would help for the survival dungeon, as you really need the Energy for all 50 floors. :P

La34586.png

14L24eed4.png

:silver: Necro Slayer

Complete the game on "Expert"

15Lab01bf.png

:gold: Isaac 2.0

Complete the game on "Impossible"

Wasn't that hard at all. Only died twice and I had revives both times that it happened. Only one more trophy for the plat and due to how bad I've done on those levels, I know it's going to be a difficult one.

Maxed out Force Gun for the win! Is it for getting 50 stars total? That is actually easier said than done if you use a maxed out Force Gun.

Edited by x410xDragon
  • Like 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1:

ac9368138.png

Chapter 6 Clear - Chapter 6 Cleared

Tembo The Badass Elephant:

2b9b86461.png

Private - Your training is complete.

ac3a86469.png

People's Hero - You rescued all the civilians in a stage.

30ce864610.png

PHANTOM Damaged! - You destroyed all the PHANTOM enemies in a stage.

• Like 3