Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L6af862.png

17L766ebb.png

PE Teacher Destroyer 
It's always been a dream to defeat a PE teacher...

yes... it is my dream for 2 years now to defeat that PE teacher...let me cherish this moment...prinny_animation_by_neslug-d2yjo8r.gif

mmlYzAq.jpg?1

wow... this game indeed has pretty trophy Icons (just let me be for a moment... been staring at Bronze Prinnies  for 2 years) 

• Like 1

L832be1.png

42Laa4eb3.png

:silver:  Sword of Kings
Obtain Excalibur.

Ok that was just easy even if I was about 500lv's under her *facepalm*  :spank: 

And yeah... I guess the weapon one would be my last... damn... that shitty hidding missing weapon... x'D

• Like 4

L4c160c.png

14Lb5753d.png

:bronze: Crimson Rebirth

Proof of restoring a sword, once broken, to its former glory and power.

7L0b7c64.png

:gold: A Legend from Times Past

Proof of the true savior, who overthrew even the god of light to lead the people to a new world.

Two things:

1. FUCK YOU GOD!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Seriously, I thought I was going to die at the third or fourth form of the fight, I thought having Doom put on me during the first form was enough, but an attack called "Dancing Mad" in either the second or third form, and FUCKING HEARTLESS ANGEL in the fourth, I felt like I cheated death multiple times.

2. I'd have to admit, the mind got a bit blown at the end. Everyone heads over to our world, huh?

• Like 4

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
L43cfa5.png

Fly the Friendlier Skies
5L2c4a76.png
Awarded for befriending Tengri.

Now that I remembered how to do team attacks and defenses the battles got a lot easier and faster (more defending = more glims = more magic and hp). I'm glad I finally have Tengri now, should make traveling loads easier. Also, DRAGONNNNNN. Also also just realized that there are some neat Ghibli references in this game. Like the Porco Grosso boss and how Nazcaän name seems to be somewhat of a reference to Nausicaä (or the city of Nazca in Peru, whichever floats your boat :P ).

• Like 1

L832be1.png

32L33996b.png

:silver:  Weapon Collector
Collect 100 different weapons, not including shields.

Yay finally! I just started the game a sec ago and identify a few weapon's I hold with me and hell yes there was the last missing one :D

• Like 1