Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

12Le75b5d.png

:gold: True completionist  :gold:

Galaga Legions DX

Wow, really loved the game, best 5€ spent in the Big in Japan sales so far. The hardest level for me was the sixth, had to retry five or six times, don't know why, and the three last levels were really crazy. Not as hard to beat in expert but not as easy as some people say, at least for me. Now only thing left is Champion mode and the time attack.

34L3f8fc2.png
:gold:I'll Take the Physical Challenge

Maybe the hardest/most frustrating trophy i have so far. I usually do RPGs where you can just grind, know the strategy, or just be careful etc for hard things. Its slightly comparable difficulty to sound shapes death mode levels (which i also did some recently) , but here they're slightly longer and you have to do all 10 in one sitting. challenge 8 and 10 made me want to pull my hair out, but I persevered, because I didn't want to have to redo the other 9 later. I hope this is pretty much the hardest thing in the GoW series...

• Like 1

morning update:

finished the back to the future game one of the trophy's was "platinum trophy" yeah it was a boring plat name :(. working on armageddon riders which is a racing game (it finishes in 10 hours at the bare mininum to 100%) so i can start on my next vita game soon.

Edited by kingdrake2

morning update:

gained multiple trophy's in Armageddon Rider's one of which was Rockefeller. only have about a few more trophy's to get before i can start on hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 2. could start sooner but the 10 hour trophy doesn't unlock in real time. it unlocks on drive time.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1