BDKSimba

Ldbc298.png

20L50e58a.png

:bronze:PVウォッチャー[CT]
[Colorful Tone]収録楽曲のPVを39曲鑑賞した

:bronze:撮影勢!?[CT]
[Colorful Tone]収録楽曲のPVフォトを39曲撮影した

100%!

Figured out which songs were CT from looking at the origin of their recommended modules, though I'm sure there's an easier and more obvious way. xD

• Like 1

Figured out which songs were CT from looking at the origin of their recommended modules, though I'm sure there's an easier and more obvious way. xD

it should say "Future Sound" or "Colorful Tone" in the song title block in the selection menu ^^

it should say "Future Sound" or "Colorful Tone" in the song title block in the selection menu ^^

o m g

WHY IS THE TEXT SO TINY???????????

I studied the menus so hard. I looked all over for possible filters. I went through all kinds of research only to find out that FS were mostly songs from F1 and 2 and the rest from Project Mirai. So I thought, fine, I'll play the tracks that were familiar and then I'll look up a Mirai playlist. But then the Mirai lists mostly either had songs that somehow didn't make the 220+ cut or they were already in the Fs. This was the last problem I expected to have when I just instantly bought both expansions without thinking about it, and the goddamn solution to it was some illiterate tiny scribble.

rip

Edited by Xhillia

Lcbdc7f.png

36L31d381.png

Combo Champion
Achieved 1,000 hit Combo.
"You could pass 999...? How much more can you do..."

Well..so i never planned to start that game yet to be honest x3

But i got asked from my dear Tanu if i want play it with her and Iris and Vert to rock the Multiplayer Mode :awesome:

but sadly the MP is restricted so i can play only with Tanu while Iris can only play with Vert but we decided to solve that problem in getting the same version x3

well anyway Tanu and I started to dominate the MP together as the Noire Sisters and i must say it really makes alot of fun ^_^:highfive:

the game plays really great,it works smoothly with  some bugs here and there but luckly not often :3

We play with Uni's and Noire's Chat messages alot, like she is calling me "Noire ( in jp Onee-chan) and i call her "Uni(no difference in jp sadly xD)

oh i think i should stop writing ,it gets more and more x3

okay thats it for now :blah: 

• Like 4