Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Batman: Arkham City

Campaign Gold

41L5bed0f.png

Whew, what a rush!

Now that I have it, and at the risk at being that guy, I actually didn't have too many problems with this, and that includes the Predator Challenges. Oh sure, there were a few that were annoying as hell, but once you find something that works, you can for the most part duplicate it afterwards.

I guess when people call it hard, maybe they are referring to getting the best times. Not me though, I'll gladly spend 20 min on one Predator Challenge if it means I can camp safely in one spot.

Now, the last true challenge left is Perfect Knight - Day 2.

• Like 3

L2b5532.png

22Lb1b614.png

:bronze:Deft Hands
10 successful First Crush ♡ rubs!

Ignore what I said earlier about not being any good with the Rubs, it became a lot easier once I realized I could use the right stick to move around & see her whole body, no wonder I couldn't find any of the rub points... :facepalm:

Also, note to self: -never- do this in public. whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

• Like 2

Ignore what I said earlier about not being any good with the Rubs, it became a lot easier once I realized I could use the right stick to move around & see her whole body, no wonder I couldn't find any of the rub points... :facepalm:

Also, note to self: -never- do this in public. whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Lol, yeah that took me a while to figure out too. Also don't bother rubbing Purple Heart, she just transforms back to Neptune. I wasted a lot of rubbing points on that  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

morning update: 

finished nun attack earning the last trophy banished from heaven, timing was a bit off yesterday to start hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3. the game took longer than i thought and had some serious cleaning to do but starting the nep nep game within the next 10 mins going to do 2 runs startign with the regular ending and finishing with doing both the good/true ending.

Edited by kingdrake2

Lol, yeah that took me a while to figure out too. Also don't bother rubbing Purple Heart, she just transforms back to Neptune. I wasted a lot of rubbing points on that  :rolleyes:

Ah, thanks, I just got Purple Heart (took me 3 tries) & I was going to try & upgrade her one more time. xD

It's getting harder to keep playing solo.....but i will get there panda-emoticon-12.gif?1292863506

I recommend to go through the Labyrinth of Chaos a few times when reaching a new difficulty to level up. Playing online with random gamers is a good way to gain lots of exp. This is very useful for Infernal difficulty to level up quite a bit.

Ah, thanks, I just got Purple Heart (took me 3 tries) & I was going to try & upgrade her one more time. xD

I also thought she had a 3rd form, but nope. :shakefist:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

L391e35.png

39L6cd726.png

:silver: Online Champ   

Place 1st in 25 different online levels with other human players

3.49%

ULTRA RARE

• Like 2