Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

morning update:

earned the chapter 3 trophy clear in hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3. starting to shift ideas may end up making a backup save for the normal ending. so i can do the good ending on my first run and true on the second (this should get more MB for first playthrough).

otherwise i am on a healthy pace to completing this game. just the same as the other 2 games although a different storyline and the lily ranks :( i got help with those through a guide.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

I guess when people call it hard, maybe they are referring to getting the best times. Not me though, I'll gladly spend 20 min on one Predator Challenge if it means I can camp safely in one spot.

When people call it hard, they are referring to how broken Catwoman's challenges are xD  With Batman is easy, since the challenges are made for him. And the closest you'll find to him is Robin, but there are still a few objectives that are a pain for him to do.

OT:

Lfdd582.png

60L8abfa1.png

Natural Talent 

You finished Mystery Foe without using any active supernatural powers

Liking the challenges so far. I like how they try to make you train different aspects of the gameplay. Which most won't do because you can beat the game either killing or avoiding everything without a care.

• Like 2

Kinda funny.  Just after I got...

The Bigger They Are…  (Fallout 3)
Kill all the Super Mutant Behemoths

49L8e981a.png

I got...

David and Goliath (Gran Turismo 5)
Win a race with a PP limit of 620 or more in a car with at least 100 PP fewer than the race limit.

42L62e52c.png

morning update:

finished a few trophy's one of which was "normal ending". working on the good ending now it involves getting the true ending route but not following through on going to certain dungeons i estimate i am about 25% complete on the game in parts i need to do.

last part is lily ranks, money and recipes (pretty much everything else that isn't tied to the endings).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3