Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

morning update:

up to chapter 5 in the true ending path

didn't get much done except for 1 trophy which was aspiring game dev for yesterday. i got high hopes more get accomplished today.

dog tired me out badly ><.

L52dafd.png

47L46bf59.png

:silver: Fundamental Principles

Amended the Constitution 6 times in a single game

Jeez, I really need to learn how to play this game.My trophy habits are also getting to me as I'm refusing to do the Campaign until all other trophies are earned simply due to the Campaign having the only gold trophy.

• Like 4

Doodle Kingdom

10L8204b1.png

Witcher

Kill 30 bosses in My Hero mode

This was exhausting....I didn't know about this trophy when I started the game ( free on ps3 untill few days ago ), otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Today I wanted to play Journey and Bloodborne instead  :rolleyes:

• Like 2