Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L0baf17.png

6Ldbecc7.png

:bronze: Can You Feel It?

Defeat The Hand

Personally my favorite fight in this game thus far.

13La06a3d.png

:gold: There Is Kindness in You

Accept The Song's compromise

So I decided to end the playthrough early. Should give me another playthrough's worth of practice against the first five bosses and I guess preparation for the rest of the bosses. But that can wait for another day.

• Like 4

L5c3319.png

38La1a3b5.png

More Heist Less Speed 
Finish the game in 15 hours or more

Not really a challenge since I made myself collect almost every piece of loot on every level. Now I have to clean up a couple trophies and endure the second playthrough.

• Like 3

Journey

5L24ac99.png

Trials

Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf

My first time playing the game.

• Like 3

morning update:

onto chapter 10 in hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3.... earned the quest master trophy as a result of constant guild quests. doing stella's dungeon first to get it out of the way before i attempt to work some more on various activity's within the game (missing key discs to raise lily ranks) which have to be done last.

right now doing stella's dungeon this wont take 4 days lol ><.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

This is on my replay list as well. :yay:

That's very good, DOOD !! 

You have interesting games in your list whom I would really wish there played with pleasure and I wish good luck to you for your next Platinum :)

Edited by Shiki
  • Like 2