Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1:

9764681334.png

Item Master - Made 100 different items.

71ee68139.png

Chapter 7 Clear - Chapter 7 Cleared

976d681330.png

Nepgear Teams Up - Nepgear joined the party.

Downwell:

bf9b106733.png

Time Never Stops - Complete a level without visiting siderooms.

674d106732.png

Careful Descent - Complete a level without taking damage.

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut:

df10494821.png

Companion - Talk to Sleepy Cat five times.

13ab494822.png

Friend To The Flora - Feed Chuck.

• Like 4

L391e35.png

45Lc7dfa5.png

:gold:The Adventure continues - Complete 100 community levels

I'm surprised it popped because first I didn't know I'd reached 100 online levels (I started playing the game in 2013), then I thought I'd have to do 200+ levels due to its glitchy state. I'm glad I don't have to worry about this one anymore :)

• Like 2

S8be975.png

23S1a16fa.png

:bronze: The Nanny
Kill 30 Crawlers without detonating them.

I got it on my current 2nd playthrough on easy mode, I kind of didn't pay attention at trophies on my first playthrough on normal haha... It's easy though, you only have to shoot the head instead of the body and I didn't even need to use stasis that much since they're kind of slow. Now I'm cleaning up all kill-related trophies before getting to hardcore mode (oh joy :facepalm: ).

Edited by BlackRainNeko
  • Like 2

morning update: 

still working on the levels to 100%, got over half done. working on the other half today 257/310 gold bricks.

its unlikely he will be starting another game today, likely tomorrow as sometimes my predictions do not come true.

latest trophy is Rise of the snakes in lego ninjago nindroids

i just saw someone getting the neptral tower trophy in hyperdimension neptunia U. it tempts me ><.

Edited by kingdrake2

L2f6692.png

13770294_1062392917180704_41184127410641

Phew. I think I got the most annoying trophy in LittleBigPlanet 2 out of the way. Now I gotta do the exact same thing again in LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita  -_-. LittleBigPlanet 2 is ''almost'' finished. I ''only'' just need to ace all story levels I haven't aced yet, collect all remaining prize bubbles and spend 24 hours in Create Mode. Pfffff  xD.  

• Like 3

DmC Devil May Cry

L04b576.png

The end? Don't bet on it 
Complete the final mission on Human, Devil Hunter or Nephilim difficulty

17La6c242.png

I remember seeing the trailers for this game, the naive person that I am, I believed that it would betray everything Dante was... HOW FUCKING WRONG i WAS. Don't get me wrong as a non DMC game it's cool, i enjoy it. But DEAR GOD i have never thought they would completely misunderstand everything Vergil is. I mean look at his stupid face on the trophy icon. I understand it's a reboot, it's supposed to change stuff... ok but change it for the better!! Vergil is a person haunted by his past, his only true goal is to become more powerful, but if you were to ask him I don't think he could answer as to why he wants that. But the answer lies in the very first battle between Dante and Vergil in DMC3. Vergil says: Foolishness! Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself. 

Vergil is stuck in the past, he cannot accept that he wasn't able to save his mother, the mother they both lost and yet by trying to gain more power he is betraying everything his father stood for, and is letting down the mother he still wishes to protect. This Vergil want's what? Freedom? For humans? Oh wow that sounds kind of cool. A new spin on the character I thought I kne- NOPE!!! he wants freedom for himself and to rule over the humans... and it comes out of nowhere. Not because it was carefully hidden with clues but BECAUSE IT COMES OUT OF NOWHERE dear god this game makes me mad.

Sorry for the rant I just had to get this out of me. The saving grace of the game is the scene where Dante tries to save Kat, it was touching, it was something Dante would do. 10/10 scene. But a 0 tears out of 10 for the game, no devils cry here to be found. 

• Like 2