Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

A rare? Damn. Is the plat that easy in your opinion?

If you know what you are doing, yes. Two trophies may force you to grind: Far East Collector and Thy Strongest Ally. After I crafted a single Lv15 equipment of each type, I dedicated all the money to the first, which was approximately 4.5 million. As for the second, I got one of the operators (Hibari) and focused to get AP to her. You would need to grind a lot if you want to get every skill for a fighting character.

• Like 1

If you know what you are doing, yes. Two trophies may force you to grind: Far East Collector and Thy Strongest Ally. After I crafted a single Lv15 equipment of each type, I dedicated all the money to the first, which was approximately 4.5 million. As for the second, I got one of the operators (Hibari) and focused to get AP to her. You would need to grind a lot if you want to get every skill for a fighting character.

Thanks for the heads up. It'll be a while before I play RB2. Gotta play through Resurrection. But at least I know what I'm getting myself into.

Akiba's Trip

18Lec7f7a.png

:bronze: Collector of All Things Hidden

Collected 100 pieces of underwear.

Glad to see I was close to this when I felt burnt out, so that's out of the way and I can take a break from chaining. I don't require more underwear. Fairly happy with my little babydoll~

• Like 3

Lb653ae.png

57L1f3dc0.png

:bronze:  Support the Troops

​This trophy is part of the new Death Star DLC on STARWARS BATTLEFRONT, the third expansion pack. The Death Star DLC is a lot of fun and released with some really interesting weapons and support abilities. The big mode, and centerpiece of this DLC, Battle Station is kind of lengthy but a rewarding game mode to play. This particular trophy however only requires the player to heal 100 players, a simple and easy enough thing to do.

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 3