Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

The Trinity Stepp free DLC adds a very good grinding map. The totempole-shaped enemies called Tot, Em, Po, and La give about 350,000 exp per fight. Just ignore the Royal Dragons as those fights take way too long and only yields about 375,000 exp.

So what name did you give the heroine? Also if you haven't played this game before, I recommend to get the Diamond World route out of the way first for reasons ... :ninja:.

that's what I did. Used Vert and NepNep while the other leech. My biggest trouble was getting to a level that I could defeat the monsters in the dungeon (IIRC I still struggled around 85)

Nanami :3 hmmm... this sounds interesting. I was rooting for Toma in Shin's route (Third Wheel FTW xD)

That was a... sad ending :(

Satoshi and Kana not being together in the end? definitely a sad ending :awesome:

OT:

Amnesia: Memories

9L6c5392.png

Grim Fate 

Reached a bad ending in one of the routes.

*too lazy to sync atm*

Wrapped up Shin's route... jeez... quite disappointing since he is more like a tsundere, wished he was a Chuuni instead xD

BTW... is this a mystery whodunit game than a romance type thingy? 

• Like 2

that's what I did. Used Vert and NepNep while the other leech. My biggest trouble was getting to a level that I could defeat the monsters in the dungeon (IIRC I still struggled around 85)

Nanami :3 hmmm... this sounds interesting. I was rooting for Toma in Shin's route (Third Wheel FTW xD)

Wrapped up Shin's route... jeez... quite disappointing since he is more like a tsundere, wished he was a Chuuni instead xD

BTW... is this a mystery whodunit game than a romance type thingy? 

That sounds about right, I also struggled until getting around that level (even with the ridiculously high dodge stat).

Ok, I just named her Dragon, yeah I know it's very creative :P.

Nah, only Shin's route is a whodunit game, which is why I liked it a lot.

• Like 1

L73819f.png

38L63f312.png

40-bronze.pngTransmissionary

Answer all calls from Otis.

I would've had this on my first playthrough, but I missed a few before case calls from Otis because I was already in the area, and so I had to do this on my 3rd playthrough, but now it's done. Only need to start up one last 72 hour playthrough for Outdoorsman and Indoorsman, and then the grueling 14 hour trek that is 7 Day Survivor in Infinite mode.

• Like 4