Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

My most recent trophy is...

No Challenge Too Hard on Street Fighter IV

Cleared HARD Trial in Challenge Mode

30L3a9fe6.png

I took my time with this trophy, I still consider myself as a big noob at this game, although I got this trophy. The platinum will come soon enough, I just need to do the normal trials and beat Gouken on Hardest difficulty in arcade mode. The hardest trials were C. Viper's 3rd and 5th hard trial, El Fuerte's 5th hard trial, Ken's 5th hard trial and Gen's 5th hard trial. For C. Viper's hard trials, I had difficulty cancelling the high jump into another move, it requires a lot of button inputs in quick succession to be able to cancel it. I struggled to focus attack cancel into an air Tatsumaki for Ken in his 5th hard trial, at least I never missed his ultra hahaha. In Gen's 5th hard trial, I had difficulty cancelling that spam punch into his ultra but people normally struggle to complete his Heavy Gekiro, I practised his Heavy Gekiro before trying the trial because I'd have hated to have failed at the very end of the combo. In El Fuerte's 5th hard trial, I had difficulty timing the run stop heavy punch, I normally did 2 in a row easily, but the 3rd one would become a grab. I hated charge characters a lot because it's hard to tell when you have charged long enough, E. Honda has one of the most annoying ultras to perform because it's very inaccurate and one of them requires you to catch Dan in the air with it. I did this trophy with a regular controller, I won't buy a fight stick, I know it wouldn't make me a pro at this game. 

• Like 4

3L45a489.png

Chieftain Rescued Trophy 

morning update: i began skylanders swap force today, decided to put diablo 3 ROS on hold for a time just until i finish this game, i get to look forward to buying the ps3 version soon and do it all over again.later in the month if things go right.