Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Final Fantasy XIII                Loremaster :gold:

35Sc4635d.png

• Like 1

59L530caa.png

Isla Inocentes Veteran 
Successfully complete Isla Inocentes in Onslaught mode on Hardcore difficulty

Last trophy for my 100%. Had a really good partner who pretty much carried me through it. I was staying back to function as a spawnpoint and he did all the hard work. It was our 2nd attempt, and I can't believe how he just kept going on and on. The first base was easy for him and the heli was no match neither. The 2nd base was a little harder, but it was easier on his 2nd run. The last base was a pain, in our first run we played for over an hour and then I think we DCed or he left, can't blame him, he died almost 30 times.  On our 2nd run he made it after just 40 minutes. I can't imagine how anyone can do that all by himself, taking that flag is a pain, enemies come in huge numbers and they keep on spawning, and you can't cap the flag when enemies are nearby. When he finally managed to neutralize the flag I was worried they would recap it but luckily they didn't and shortly after (he died first) he capped the flag. I did helped him a bit more this time, with providing cover fire with my favorite sniper rifle the SV98 SnaiperSkaya and I think I saved his life a few times, when I shot an enemy who was shooting my partner in his back, while he was shooting at other enemies. It was very risky though, if I would stick my head for too long I could die really quick, 2 enemies shooting at me at the same time or a turret could ruin it for the both of us real quick. Luckily that didn't happen there was only 1 closecall where I was almost dead. But I think me providing cover fire helped us through it this time. I was glad to have finished it. I admire my partner's who was a random dedication to get me through it.