Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

21Ldeefb9.png

Farewell Trophy!

night update: finished the michonne episodes for the walking dead (ps4). thought the episodes got pretty good after the start of episode 2. and was surprised i was only 7% who chose to say goodbye to the ghost daughters rather than save another survivor, going to be the same old song and dance. grind party with demon hunter till 70. after that i get to choose another point and click game since they are very quick and easy.

i reccomend it to anyone who is interested in the 4.49$ sticker price (normally 15$ for all).

Edited by kingdrake2

L61e76e.png

51Ld81229.png

:gold:Full Recovery

Complete American McGee’s Alice

Definitely not what I was expecting, nowhere near as good as its sequel. I wouldn't want to touch Nightmare mode on this game (mainly because of the 3rd-to-last boss fight), most of the time I died was from falling off a platform (into lava) or something. >_< The enemies weren't that bad once you get that Freezing Staff, I took care of most enemies with that. Still glad I did it though, I rarely ever get DLC trophies. :P

Sorry I missed this post entirely. Congrats on the 100%. Yeah I know what you mean. I got more frustrated from actually falling than from the actual boss battles.

• Like 1