Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

last trophy: Cleared metal slug from metal slug anthology (cant get the image to link right)

morning update: i doubt i will go for this platinum, i can deal with grinds but not input lag ><. aiming for everything but the 5 continues requirement which voids the chance but can hopefully get a good rating to keep my percentage up.

A couple of Street Fighter 4 trophies popped for me finally.

Speed King & The Gold Standard.

I would have pics attached but I'm not sure how to do that. And after about an hour of trying various options and it's still not working, then I am giving up for now.

If anyone can give me some tips that would be great. Thanks  :)

World of Final Fantasy

L1affc3.png

3L795fc6.png

Turn Those Corners Up
Reached the true ending.

Loving this game. The final boss is a major pain in the ass, somehow I had more trouble the second time around. I used two different small mirages, instead of my Moogle and Chocochick, so that's probably why. their stats were better, but the ones I used this time had better abilities like auto-phoenix down and last chance [instead of using an under leveled Behemoth for my large just for that]. Not sure why these two specific mirages are so weak either, but whatever. 

Now to grind some and try out those new dungeons that unlocked.

• Like 1

L7058fc.png

9L016b09.png

:gold: The Longest Day

Complete all Single Player missions on Veteran.

I think this will go down as one of my favorite CoD campaigns. Was definitely fulfilling. Sure, there's only 7 campaign missions, but the side missions. Oh, I had a lot of thrills from them. My favorite would have to be the last Jackal side mission, which takes place near the sun, so you are timed to take out a bunch of fighter jets. And I have to mention, the flight segments were fun. Difficulty-wise, died a lot. Cover is still necessary and having the AI help you also, well... helps. On that topic, favorite character of the campaign by far would have had to been Ethan.

• Like 1

L38d876.png

29L781081.png

40-gold.pngMysterious Masked Aristocrat

Complete the Challenge Mission that unlocks Masked Ogre.

Boy, Difficulty 14 had a ton of story missions, but they're all done, including the solo fight with the Heavenly Father, which was awesome as hell, btw. Only 4 more Generic Compound Cores and about 100 more missions and I'll have the plat!

• Like 4

A couple of Street Fighter 4 trophies popped for me finally.

Speed King & The Gold Standard.

I would have pics attached but I'm not sure how to do that. And after about an hour of trying various options and it's still not working, then I am giving up for now.

If anyone can give me some tips that would be great. Thanks  :)

Good luck on the platinum. 

You go to your collection, click on the image you want for a bigger pic. right click then copy the ip for the image. Then when posting there is an icon if you highlight it, it says image. There you just paste the ip.

24L92e379.png

• Like 2