Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

World of Final Fantasy

L1affc3.png

47L56b348.png

Blitzball Ace
Cleared the sky of uncountable einhänders.

37L9741f2.png

Never Give Up the Ghost
Defeated the Undead Princess 10 times.

Not a fan of the minigames in this game, I don't mind them in theory but the way they were done is really annoying. I've only gotten two of the related trophies for them so far. Ugh. The above one wasn't so bad, but just not fun at all. Nor hard, since there's no time and you can just wait for some of the enemies to get right up on you. Takes longer [less points], but it's safer since you have 3 'lives'. This minigame should have been a little 2D schump instead. Would have been a lot of fun.

Beating on the Undead Princess was easy, since I did it after beating the game... didn't even know where to do it until then either. Felt bad for her, even though I was using weaker mirages she didn't stand a chance.

And with every trophy, the disappointment of the icons is there. *sigh* :(

• Like 2

12L0db799.png

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 

Silver Trophy       

Collect All of the red hats!

Edited by Ethan
  • Like 1

latest trophy: Knight for game of thrones (ps3) point and click game

cant get the image to show up correctly for that particular game.

midnight update: got as much trophy's i could get for metal slug anthology, the input lag makes it extremely hard to get any of the 7 golden trophy's let alone the platinum. may come back to it in future but left with a letter grade of A. going to continue working on game of thrones and then i begin the hardcore run and finishing up ROS to begin my next plat journey.

• Like 1

Gran Turismo 6

KhEfD71.png

:gold: - All Gold S License 

Get a gold award in every S License test

You know when you just breathe a sigh of relief when you're really struggling and finally succeed? I don't even want to know how many attempts I took at the last two tests  :D

• Like 3