Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

PAYDAY 2

13L2e7b04.png

Career Criminal 

Reach reputation level 75.

The grind to Level 100 is absolute brutality. As much as I am still trying to enjoy the game, the XP level is absurd to say the least. Wouldn't be as bad if they didn't have the Level Limiter, Hate to think about how much XP I lost due the limiter and the reality that I could have already been done if not for the Cap on XP.

Edited by Paulie1313

Final Fantasy XIII       Instrument of Change :gold:      Witnessed the dawn of a new crystal legend, by finishing the game!!!

instrument-of-change-ps3-trophy-1275.jpg

Updating is disabled due to maintenance, So this is why the trophy is not on my profile.

Edited by StingRay7495
  • Like 2

Well I can't get them from my profile but since the maintenance I obtained the story bosses, good ending and sub bosses/optional bosses from 2 Demon's Souls games, Asian and NA versions and am now busy with the Best Weapon trophies for Asian version.

That's about 40 trophies so far. 19 x 2 + 2 weapon trophies.

Edited by MrCostari

L1fc350.png

4L126041.png Fire Fighter                                    5La8f498.png Until Next Time...

38Ld88ef2.png Skillfully Executed                         45Lc63f58.png It's Just a Flesh Wound

6L6cab23.png Storm Stopper                                41L82fd4e.png Head Bangin'

42Lab766f.png Get 'Em Up                                      23Le327fe.png Take One for the Team

7Le59559.png Hair Cutter                                      18L7f79a1.png Fright

43L5630fc.png Nice Try!                                          25Ld73638.png Keeping Healthy