Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L0b925e.png

47Lfa1b19.png

:bronze: Crew Cut 

GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.

This trophy gave me so much more trouble than I thought it would. Played tons of races with at least 1 other person in the same crew, didn't pop during boosting sessions with boosting partners in the same crew... thought this would honestly be a platinum blocker after trying almost everything and nothing working. Then I just decided to create a temporary new character and played a race with 1 other person in the same crew and lo and fucking behold.

...not to mention midnight club trophy glitched on me, too. Had to upgrade my car regardless, so I hope I have better luck with that, and I hope that's going to be the last of the glitchy ass online trophies in this game.

Lc697be.png

11Ld84c94.png

:bronze: The Master Hacker :bronze:
Complete Chapter Five.

Luckily the last dungeon wasn't nearly as frustrating as the one before it, so I was able to actually earn enough money to buy some new weapons to master and use to combine them together. And, had enough left over to buy a bunch of other stuff [particularly healing items; which I go through quickly]. Sucks that the new party member is level 21, that's 7-9 levels behind everyone else. Ugh, hate when games do this with new party members.

• Like 2