Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lc697be.png

24L594ec4.png

:silver: Valkog's Ambition :silver:
Complete Chapter Seven.

This chapter was a lot shorter than Six was. Glad to actually complete more than one in a day, and man this one was quite annoying. Probably one of the more confusing areas yet. Wouldn't have been so bad if I weren't looking around for chests and stuff. Which I did find a bunch, and one costume in one of them~ Loving this game.

• Like 3

xD Same here i remember taking literally Days back on Ps2 in that battle and won that only thanks to Mickey, this time even for me it took 3-4 attempts xD

I also won because of Mickey. During the first attempt I was saved twice, but still lost. The second time I wasn't saved at all and immediately got a game over screen, which is odd, because I thought Mickey was a guaranteed spawn. During the fourth attempt Xaldin was at his last health bar and I wanted to transform into the wisdom form to heal and shoot him from a distance, but it went into the dark form :shakefist:. Luckily, I could stagger him with the relentless combos and finish him off.

I also won because of Mickey. During the first attempt I was saved twice, but still lost. The second time I wasn't saved at all and immediately got a game over screen, which is odd, because I thought Mickey was a guaranteed spawn. During the fourth attempt Xaldin was at his last health bar and I wanted to transform into the wisdom form to heal and shoot him from a distance, but it went into the dark form :shakefist:. Luckily, I could stagger him with the relentless combos and finish him off.

Nope it's like a 80% probability during some fights against the organizations but not a sure one so it could be :P OH So Unlucky i got that once i don't remember against who at first i was "Wow it's so cool it's the first time i see that!" (Never got it in like 3 Playthought and like 150 hours on Ps2 O.o) then i saw how shitty it was and Started syaing "Oh noo...." xD Glad you MAde it anyways despite that and not having to do that another time :P It's one of the most annoying battle even if Prepare for the Yu-Gi-Oh battle at the end oh god if you make a wrong move how many health you lose on the Max difficulty...

Edited by Puriddu9427

Lbc3d3f.png

52La1da50.png

The Air of Experience
Raise a B-Spec driver to the peak of his career.
5 years, 11 months, 3 weeks (+4 years, 5 months, 2 weeks)

The driver that reached this was already Class 40 and had been for some time. Also, I wasn't even using this driver during the last 20 or so races and his results are 360 Wins/713 Races. 3 trophies left for the Plat :D