Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Yeah but pretty useless anyway once you have Glide Level 3 you can fly all the Game maps in 2 minutes xD

Yeah some battle are alreayd quite annoying but nothing hard on less difficulties, on Max Difficulty they are a pain soemtimes to do but anywya i see you did it :D

I wouldn't mind having a faster attack speed... or the ability to permanently wield 2 keyblades :awesome:.

Yeah, eventually. It was a pretty boring battle, basically here's what I did: stay away from the boss until mp recovered, spam thunder to make the boss drop medallions, collect them, add them to the chest to bait the boss into collecting them, use reaction command to gather more medallions, repeat until all 882 medallions are in the chest, reduce the boss' health, repeat until the boss is defeated.

Finished collections and side jobs yesterday:

L441bda.png

12L4247d9.png

What are You Reading For?
Find all of Dr. Carlyle's Notes

13Lb66577.png

The Greatest Format of all Time
Find all VHS Tapes

18L97c6a5.png

The Drug of the Nation
Find all TV SETS to Decrypt the Hidden Message

4L5fc878.png

Kill Them All
Finish all the Predator's Path Quests

6Lab24aa.png

Nice Like Jesus
Finish all the Hostages Situations

7L01ae92.png

Murder Nature
Kill all the Animal Types

17Lf59e72.png

Derp
Jump Down from 50 Meters

16L2a79ac.png

Tooled Up
Own all Weapons Attachments

• Like 2

19L5586fb.png

.....and all for one trophy (need for speed)

sunrise update: haven't posted the past few days because of the continuously working on these trophy's. he will get the platinum within the next 5 days as the community challenge is the only barrier. as for the DLC trophy's he is going to do as much as he can (maybe i will get them all). worse case scenario being missing out on up to 4 of the DLC trophy's. depends how skilled i am at drifting (not too good at it).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1