Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

31L15a764.png

Rise and shine (sly 2) vita

early twilight update: just got this trophy, still working on sly 2 throughout this week. some of these bottles can be good at hiding. last 2 took some time to get.

going to turn in for tonight. i am out of energy to game more.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

L441bda.png

Should finish the game today. B)

Nope. I didn't know about the Trials. Holy Crap! :blink:  But I did get:

19L568fbb.png

The Only True Stopper

Headshot Every Type of Enemy

It's my 'weekend' so I was able to get online and get all of Assassin's Creed Unity online trophies and the online Sync Points.

20th Plat here I come!

Oh and last trophy on it:

Le47b38.png

25Lf37d84.png

Know-It-All

Complete all training missions.

And yes, it glitched. Had to do them all over again in a row. :facepalm:

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 3

L39546f.png

10L2e3d0f.png

Blackjack 

Earn 21 postgame cards in Quick or Competitive Play.

31Ld7a56b.png

Cold Snap 

Freeze 4 enemies at once with Mei in Quick or Competitive Play.

30Lcef4e0.png

Ice Blocked 

Block 1200 damage with a single use of Mei's Ice Wall in Quick or Competitive Play.

I got both Mei trophies in the same match.  I threw it in front of an exploding DVa.  I wasn't expecting it to work.  And it didn't, but the trophy popped, so yay?

Also I haven't found a character I dislike playing as yet.  Except maybe Hanzo.  And I blame all the other Hanzo players for that.

Wel it Worked if you got the trophy i guess xD Even because D.Va Mech explosion Does 1200 Excactly Damages if you are Really near the explosion so you blocked it :) (Well if you trow it not in front of you but close anyway it didn't work in protecting because you weren't behind the wall :P)

Ah Hanzo it's a character you ahve to learn to use and yeah it's that kind of character Fun to use and that you really hate when someone good with it go against you :P

• Like 2

Lc697be.png

34L560117.png

:gold:  Best in the Galaxy :gold:
Reach the top Hunter's Rank.

32Lc1dc5b.png

:gold:  Bounty Hunter :gold:
Complete every Quarry hunt.

29L246cd0.png

:silver: All Good Things :silver:
Complete Chapter Twelve.

35L41ec29.png

:silver: Once and for All :silver:
Defeat the Demon Battleship.

Getting top Hunter Rank was a lot easier than I expected. Hit the Top 10 pretty easily and was bouncing between 3 & 4 between a few chapters, until I unlocked a few more areas and thus Quarry Hunts. Didn't even need all of them to beat out Desert Claw, and I still had an entire dungeon to do after all those hunts too. And got plenty of excess to secure my rank forever. Mwhaha~ :P If anyone ever tries this game, be sure to keep one of each upgrade item just in case you need it for a Quarry Hunt later. Took me ages to find another lamp for one of them.

Beat the game, loved it. Going for plat should be fun up until the Level 99 one, which will probably be the last one I have to get. Though I've yet to even try the Insectron minigame, so maybe I'll be terrible at it.

• Like 4