Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Blazblue Calamity Trigger

L6774d2.png

I'm faster than Anybody!

48La791bb.png

That was a Surprise for me. Such a old Game and the Server are still online. I only looked in the Network-Options for the Functions. And there was a Name. One lonely Human. So we done a few Matches and were happy about the Online-Trophies. Jippie... :yay:

Edited by Aurvandils_ta
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

spacer.pngJust look at here, never heard of the word "Impaired" before personally xD

It's quite a common word. People with cataracts in their eyes and who can't see clearly can be termed as vision-impaired. If you are affected by drugs or alcohol your decision making and judgement can be impaired.

impaired
ɪmˈpɛːd/
adjective
adjective: impaired
  1. 1.
    weakened or damaged.
    "an impaired banking system"
    • North American
      affected by alcohol or drugs to the extent of losing control over one's faculties or behaviour.
      "impaired driving charges"
  2. 2.
    having a disability of a specified kind.
    "sight-impaired children"

5 minutes ago, IronMask75 said:

It's quite a common word. People with cataracts in their eyes and who can't see clearly can be termed as vision-impaired. If you are affected by drugs or alcohol your decision making and judgement can be impaired.

impaired
ɪmˈpɛːd/
adjective
adjective: impaired
  1. 1.
    weakened or damaged.
    "an impaired banking system"
    • North American
      affected by alcohol or drugs to the extent of losing control over one's faculties or behaviour.
      "impaired driving charges"
  2. 2.
    having a disability of a specified kind.
    "sight-impaired children"

Yeah and those are not stuff you usually talk or Say to somebody here on a Game Forum or on Psn or YT xD

So Nope never heard before, and was an example there are plenty of like 10/11 characters words that are never used normally even if i know the significate, for example when do you use Sensualized? Not in a normal conversation xD