Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens(vita)                                                                     

L352f99.png

44Ld51fb2.png

We'll figure it out. We'll use the Force. 

Defeat 10 enemies as a jedi by deflecting blaster fire fire back at them.

In the great words of Han solo ''That's not how the Force works''.

Edited by marvelboy10

20 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Towa is the kind of girl who could kick your ass. I guess you're into that. :awesome:

Nope (although I do like Iris Heart from the Neptunia series quite a lot)... :| I preferred Towa because she's more of a Tsundere character. :P

8Lddbb4f.png

Wise Man (doodle kingdom)

night update: letting this game run on auto refreshing my potions as usual until i get the last 2 trophy's for this game. going to continue working on the walking dead michonne while it runs.

• Like 1