Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

17La6c242.png  

The end? Don't bet on it

complete the final mission on Human
                                                                                            Devil Hunter or Nephilim difficulty

• Like 1

ICO™ [PAL, ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ CLASSICS HD]

16S6ff21c.pngUnscathed Escape (Clear the game without viewing a game over screen) [Potentially frustrating. Had to re-load a few times from the "last" checkpoint at the Main Gate, damn platforms... And damn rotating platforms.]

14Sea0866.pngExpress Journey (Beat the game within 4 hours) [i've unlocked this without even knowing it was there.]

10Sc98906.pngSplit the Watermelon (Bring the watermelon to Yorda upon completing 2nd time through) [Rather boring, had to go through the game once more]

Posting these three together, because I've pretty much unlocked them together. Just a trophy away from ICO™'s Platinum, I can already tell I'm not gonna make it lol. Also, hi all :)

Edited by Vergilex
  • Like 2