Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

I've wanted to play one of the Yakuza games for a long time, but due to the fact that SEGA takes a long time porting them over to Europe and the United States had me turning away. I also didn't like how the last title was digital only, meaning I would of had to download a giant file onto my Playstation 3.

Still I will more than likely get this game this coming Spring - Summer. Should be just as enjoyable if not better than Sleeping Dogs was.

It was a nice thing for SEGA to give you the option to play the old arcade games from the 1980s in Yakuza 0. I'm hoping they will move up to Sonic the Hedgehog, a series I've been severely disappointed with in the past decade.

It's true that they have been very slow in bringing these games over to the west, and some games never made it over at all. They seem to be getting better about that, though. No doubt because Sony have been giving them a helping hand. It does suck that Yakuza 5 never got a physical release over here, but when you consider how it was a very late PS3 game coming out at a time when most people had already moved onto PS4, I consider us lucky that we got the game at all.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Yakuza 0 is the perfect place for newcomers to jump in since it's a prequel. I'd highly recommend it to everyone! :D Oh, and a remake of Yakuza 1 is also coming to the west later this year. You can't go wrong! For me, this is one of Sega's best franchises. Sonic is overrated. :P

• Like 2

L6f1681.png

50L039c4b.png

:gold:Supreme Sovereign
Cleared all stages on VERY HARD difficulty.

I was worried that this trophy would require too much grinding, considering the level the game suggest you do them on Very Hard

But eh, just put 2 or 3 Strenght Boost +20 and you're good to go

• Like 1

11L59b0cd.png

Many Unhappy Returns (tales of monkey island episode 1)

night update: managed to get the first episode done tonight. a good chance i will get the 2nd episode done tomorrow and possibly begin on lara croft go after doing my daily quota for farming simulator 14.

• Like 1