Easily Missable Confetti in Wendigo Fissure?

ahark86

This is the only level I'm missing confetti on and I'm missing six pieces. Is there any easily missable confetti here? I've played the level through carefully two times without finding it and I've run the level several more times getting the trophy for a 1-life run. If anyone remembers any areas off the beaten path, I'm guessing all my missing pieces are together.

Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure how I missed them but all six were right at the start of the level hidden inside floating green cubes. I never noticed the small bounce pads under the cubes but the platinum immediately popped when I bounced into that second cube.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...
On 22.9.2015 at 2:34 PM, ahark86 said:

Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure how I missed them but all six were right at the start of the level hidden inside floating green cubes. I never noticed the small bounce pads under the cubes but the platinum immediately popped when I bounced into that second cube.

i am so thankful for this post man exactly the same I missed haha :-) they are extremely good hidden, so again thx!