Commander Trophy not popping?

Shakilrahman96

I know this game is notorious for its trophy glitches but I have started playing it again. I've after completing my first timed mission on the war table and it hasn't popped. Apparently this is the criteria needed for it to pop:

"Select any of the 3 and the mission will start. The time needed to complete the mission will show at the bottom right. Once the timer hits zero, the mission is done and you'll obtain the trophy."

I have done this several times but it just isn't popping whatsoever. I am not sure if it is some sort of glitch or if I am missing something important. Its been ages since I've played the game (Jan.2015) so if I was to start a new game to get to the point where I need to unlock the war table again how many hours are we looking at?

This is what the attached text to the trophy actually reads:  Complete a timed mission on the war table.

Have you gone back to the War Table following the notification that your advisor in question is ready to report in and seen the results of that mission?  I believe that the mission isn't considered "complete" until you do so.  The timer reaching zero isn't all that you should be looking to do.

This is what the attached text to the trophy actually reads:  Complete a timed mission on the war table.

Have you gone back to the War Table following the notification that your advisor in question is ready to report in and seen the results of that mission?  I believe that the mission isn't considered "complete" until you do so.  The timer reaching zero isn't all that you should be looking to do.

Yea and I have gotten the rewards for completing the mission too. For example I go to the war table, send out the person who requires the least amount of time. When the time is up I go back to the war table and get the rewards. I have done this several times, both with the game off, watching the counter go down and free roaming in the game and it never popped. I don't know if it is a glitch on my part or if I am missing something PAINFULLY obvious.

I don't want to continue the game yet until I get it in case people think the order of my trophies is messed up because I hacked the game or something like that.