All editions back in stock on ricedigital

NotAFoxAnymore

Missed out on the El Psy Kongroo edition? like me... :( Have spare money? unlike me... :(

Well lucky for you, every edition (NA and EU) is back in stock :Dhttp://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Steins%3Bgate%20game

Just figured I should let you know in case you missed out on the awesome metal upa. I hope they're in stock again sometime when I have money

• Like 2

Is this thread really nes........... :lol:

I'm waiting for a PS4 version, hopefully it will drop soon.

Just informing those who might have missed out on the LE. Was shortening 'necessary' necessary when you used even more characters in dots?

There's a PS4 version releasing in Japan soon...with no trophy support and only as a first print bonus for the sequel.

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Just informing those who might have missed out on the LE. Was shortening 'necessary' necessary when you used even more characters in dots?

There's a PS4 version releasing in Japan soon...with no trophy support and only as a first print bonus for the sequel.

I was born this way, accept me for who I am. The PS4 version is sounding pretty disappointing right now, I'll get the Vita version.

I wish :P then after I choose which I want, I can't decide whether I want the PS3 version or the NA Vita version. Too much choice! ;u;

Are you being serious? Vita for sure :P The ps3 version does come with an instruction booklet (6 whole pages) that the vita version doesn't... but vita-tan likes it when you put stuff in her but ps3 doesn't care.