Multiplayer

angelpea

I am looking for people to play singularity online with to finish up some trophies. We got quite a few people who are willing to play but not everyone can get on at the same time. If anyone is interested let me know. It's an old game but a very good game. Servers are still open.

If I'm seeing this right...they don't even have their account updated here.

Could they even use the gaming sessions?

Nope. The game must be on your profile to join or create one. That doesn't stop you from getting in touch with people you see on that page through PSN and trying to get in that way. You just can't use the Gaming Sessions functionality on this site, if the game's not on your profile. Although I do think you can post messages, you just can't create or use the Join button.

Nope. The game must be on your profile to join or create one. That doesn't stop you from getting in touch with people you see on that page through PSN and trying to get in that way. You just can't use the Gaming Sessions functionality on this site, if the game's not on your profile. Although I do think you can post messages, you just can't create or use the Join button.

Well either the OP synced up or someone kindly did it for her. xD

I have the game but I'm not interested in the MP. The SP just looked really interesting to me when I saw a vid of it. 

Gonna be a while before I get to it anyways.

Awesome! We have been trying to just party up when everyone can get online and we have enough but it's been tough keeping six people going. We usually play round 8-9pm central USA. But we can make other arrangements if needed. You can add me if you want. And just let me know what else you need. I just need the 3 matches trophies.