Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afcwill97

DLC?

25 posts in this topic

I looked at my trophy list and saw that minecraft wasn't at 100% for me anymore and thought it was some kind of glitch or something and i noticed they've made 3 new expansion packs! WTF?

Not to mention I only platted the game last night as well so yeah...

Edited by afcwill97

They have added the trophies of the other minecraft trophy lists....i don't see the problem with that xD

It's free for sure.

I'm happy about this, been hoping they'd do it :P as long as it's a free update

I did this on PS3 and vita. Sold my PS3 copy since the vita download came with it. Pissed off a bit about this. Oh well, can't do anything about this.

Iv already done the update and got my self a few of the tropthys. They are so easy to get if you know what your doing. I would say go into the tutorial world and you should get a few with in a couple of mins

For the 100days i have to play another 100days or ill get it as soon as I join my world?

Aah I see, on PS3. My PSN profile still states 100%, alought the DLC packs are not completed. ?

Aah I see again, PSNP is not updated , Sony app states PS3 69%. 

FFS, I havent got time to keep going back to old games. :lol:

Edited by Ara_Dax

Aah I see, on PS3. My PSN profile still states 100%, alought the DLC packs are not completed. ?

Probably have to sync on the ps3 to show you aren't at 100% and then sync up here to have it display immediate changes?

(although it will probably happen here automatically anyways whenever the site updates...or whatever technical terms apply here. :P )

Hi Avatar,

Yeah just synced and got the 69%, silly me. :facepalm:

I finally got witcher 3 yesterday, so hmm, decisions........ I suppose most of the dlc are easy, that biome one can be a pain though.  I hope the dlc will detect where you have been previously on old saves, or will you have to start a new game OR only register where you've been AFTER you D/L DLC on an old save.... ? :blink:

Hi Avatar,

Yeah just synced and got the 69%, silly me. :facepalm:

I finally got witcher 3 yesterday, so hmm, decisions........ I suppose most of the dlc are easy, that biome one can be a pain though.  I hope the dlc will detect where you have been previously on old saves, or will you have to start a new game OR only register where you've been AFTER you D/L DLC on an old save.... ? :blink:

Hello Ara.

Well I can't exactly help with the game...I never played it before. xD 

I clicked into the thread to see what it was about as it's still early in the morning and I'm expecting some fun/funny responses.

I saw your question and thought I'd at least be able to give a decent answer. :P

Aaah, ok no worries. :)

I could always get my kids to do it while I'm at work, their minecraft geeks. (*ponders trophy sweatshop*) Muhahaha.

Edited by Ara_Dax

I'm really happy they added those trophies!

As a mark of appreciation, i will buy the PS4 to support them :P (and, also, for an easy plat... :P)

Most of this can all be done in the tutorial world in a single day, easily, because everything you need for these trophies is on hand somewhere in it. Unless they changed the tutorial world again. Then you'll just need to camp out until the 100 days trophy pops.

Edited by damon8r351

This can all be done in the tutorial world in a single day, easily, because everything you need for these trophies is on hand somewhere in it. Unless they changed the tutorial world again. Then you'll just need to camp out until the 100 days trophy pops.

What about passing 100 days?

EDIT: i didn't read the second part :facepalm:

Edited by Winston

Most of this can all be done in the tutorial world in a single day, easily, because everything you need for these trophies is on hand somewhere in it. Unless they changed the tutorial world again. Then you'll just need to camp out until the 100 days trophy pops.

Tutorial only had 16 out of the 17 biomes needed ?

I got that one in tutorial world.

If you had come to tutorial from another save/world, you may have already been on one or more of the other 7 biomes. (23 total?)

If you only ever played on tutorial, then I don't know.

They just only added trophies that ps3 didnt have just to match the other version the ps4 and the vita trophy list. Probably just for this console only..

They just only added trophies that ps3 didnt have just to match the other version the ps4 and the vita trophy list. Probably just for this console only..

Yes same amount of trophies BUT 435 more points :awesome:

Always fun when my completion drops for no reason, thanks Obama Sony Microsoft.

Seems like I'm a little late to the party, but I notice that the DLC is now updated. Looks like I have some hunting to do!

Thanks PSNP, I wouldn't have noticed this without you throwing it in my face, time to grab a couple of easy trophies while I sit on my ass, apparently incapable of picking something to do.

Now we just need a DLC with Wither related stuff. Like getting 3 wither skulls, killing the wither and making a max level Beacon.

Edited by Winston

in order to earn the Zombie doctor Trophy its fastest to do it on a Hard world as it spawns numeral infected zombie villagers

I had to go back and get all the trophies, wanted to have 3 full 100% of this game lol.  One of them not being 100% seemed off to me.