Online Draft ... Why?

KHAN-KSA

I don't think I have ever spent money to get a specific trophy before, this is probably the first time, and I think many will do the same (Those who want the platinum at least) xD

Online draft Requires 15,000 Coins or 300 Fifa points to enter, and each 100 Fifa points is around 1.39$ ... I've restarted it around 6 times now, and I'm running out of money xD

First of all, I think this is a cheap move from EA to add something like this in the game where u have to pay to enter, and win 4 games in a row, and if you lose, you are withdrawn and you have to start over again by paying ... Why? ... Isn't 69.99$ enough for a whole game?

I think they should have made it where you pay once and continue playing it ... Or if you lose, you pay to play where u left off, like if I had 3 wins and I lost, when I pay to enter again I just need one more to complete 4 (Makes a little sense I guess)

I'm sorry for my language, but this is complete F***ing BullS*** !!! :P (I shouted so much while playing that my parrot stopped talking and whistling because of how upset I was xD.

Anyone else face an issue with this or heard something that could help ... It's my only trophy to the platinum, and I really want to be the first In Saudi Arabia to get it :(

• Like 1

You know that you don't pay for coins, so technically you could play some games earn enough coins to enter and not have to spend any money at all. EA have given you the option to buy fifa points to enter instead, its your choice if you want to spend the money no one elses. BUT what im trying to say is you don't have to spend a penny, and you can still earn the trophy....

• Like 3

It's stuff like this that sometimes makes me yearn for the simpler days of the PS2. Internet connectivity brought a lot of good to gaming, but also a lot of bad. Nowadays, we're frequently forced to play online on a mostly single-player game to get the Platinum and some developers pull exploiting shit like this. I miss more and more the days where you could just buy a game, put it on your system and just play - everything you needed was right there on the disc/cartridge*.

*Except with bloody Pokémon, where even if you had every both versions, you'd still miss the one, unobtainable super-legendary Pokémon.

• Like 4

I havent got mine yet, its still on the way.

Do you atleast get one free entry or something? because after a week of loggin into the FUT web app, I've only managed to gather 11k coins and the only good player I've bought is kieran gibbs.

I guess its going to take some time building a good squad to get good promotions, to earn more coins to put back into FUT draft.

Are the EAS catalogue FUT coin boosters better or worse than last year?

I havent got mine yet, its still on the way.

Do you atleast get one free entry or something? because after a week of loggin into the FUT web app, I've only managed to gather 11k coins and the only good player I've bought is kieran gibbs.

I guess its going to take some time building a good squad to get good promotions, to earn more coins to put back into FUT draft.

Are the EAS catalogue FUT coin boosters better or worse than last year?

Yes, you have a token to enter once ... But you chose to use it either for Online or Offline, which sucks, because both are needed for the platinum.

:o ... You dont need to buy players for FUT DRAFT .. All you need is the points (300) or Coins (15,000). When you first enter, it will ask you to choose a formation and you're stuck with it till the end of that period ... Then It's sort of like a choice, they give you 5 players to choose for each position, afterwards, you have to play all 4 games .. Doesn't have to be one after the other, you can finish a game, then take a break, and come back to it later (But I don't recommend that if you're on a good momentum (Otherwise what happened to me was that I played Seasons and won 4 games and lost like 2 and still had 4 games left, and I just needed one win for the title, I shut off my ps4 and came back after a few hours and I lost 3 games and drew 1 xD LOL)

Coin boosters are like 1,000 X (Number of amount of games it specifies (Usually 2)) ... I think the same to be honest.

And this why I won't buy fifa 16 lol. 

This and many other things. I personally was thinking of going for PES 2016, but when I heard what Konami did with the PC version, I wont be buying that shit either. The only company that deserves money is 2K. Even though I'm not a fan of the NBA, they at least step up their game each year and give out a better product. EA doesn't do shit.

• Like 1

I don't think I have ever spent money to get a specific trophy before, this is probably the first time, and I think many will do the same (Those who want the platinum at least) xD

Online draft Requires 15,000 Coins or 300 Fifa points to enter, and each 100 Fifa points is around 1.39$ ... I've restarted it around 6 times now, and I'm running out of money xD

First of all, I think this is a cheap move from EA to add something like this in the game where u have to pay to enter, and win 4 games in a row, and if you lose, you are withdrawn and you have to start over again by paying ... Why? ... Isn't 69.99$ enough for a whole game?

I think they should have made it where you pay once and continue playing it ... Or if you lose, you pay to play where u left off, like if I had 3 wins and I lost, when I pay to enter again I just need one more to complete 4 (Makes a little sense I guess)

I'm sorry for my language, but this is complete F***ing BullS*** !!! :P (I shouted so much while playing that my parrot stopped talking and whistling because of how upset I was xD.

Anyone else face an issue with this or heard something that could help ... It's my only trophy to the platinum, and I really want to be the first In Saudi Arabia to get it :(

You could boost it you know? And if you win leagues even on SP you can get more than enough money for one draft in like an hour tops! You have to be actually good at the game if you need the platinum man. 

Source: Legit FIFA 13-15 platinum achiever.

how to boost this trophy?

i said it, its a hard trophy.  they should next time make a trophy like

- "reach division 3" trophy in 1 mode of your choice (Season, Ultimate Team or whatever)

- achieve 50% of achievments of your pro club player 

- score 500 goals in ultimate team ( with any player)

thats it.  win 4 games online is so dumb, but i think i could make it over the year.

they should lower the price of 15.000  to 1000 maybe or 1500.

they should give you 1 token every two weeks or 1 week. really or they should make it free like an online cup.

and whatelse I HOPE you cant win always prices in FUTDRAFt, because pro gamer will camp there and you will never win the final game, because they always can farm packs. i hope you can only win it 1 time and then you cant win packs anymore. 

Edited by HaroldFinchPOI

Lucky i really don't care about getting a platinum if a game has online trophies, i actually like not having the online trophies because I think no game should ever force people to play online which i really hate. But the trophy sucks even for people who do like to play with others because there is a big chance to be unlucky and the price to start a run is rediculous

• Like 3

That's what annoy me in Fifa games, can't they just stop the pay to play?! People who get the game and still can't play a mode because the game don't give enough fast coins and we don't want to pay even more for the game.

I never owned a Fifa. And I think I never will.

It's better to expend money on PES rather than Fifa, maybe this way Fifa open their eyes what I doubt because a lot of people bought the game anyway and €€€ is what they have more in the pocket.

i said it, its a hard trophy.  they should next time make a trophy like

- "reach division 3" trophy in 1 mode of your choice (Season, Ultimate Team or whatever)

- achieve 50% of achievments of your pro club player 

thats it.  win 4 games online is so dumb, but i think i could make it over the year.

they should lower the price of 15.000  to 1000 maybe or 1500.

they should give you 1 token every two weeks or 1 week. really or they should make it free like an online cup.

and whatelse I HOPE you cant win always prices in FUTDRAFt, because pro gamer will camp there and you will never win the final game, because they always can farm packs. i hope you can only win it 1 time and then you cant win packs anymore. 

Well then why don't the devs put an option to press a button and get the platinum automatically? I mean cmon people, lots of games have harder trophies than win an online match with a good team. The 15,000 coins fee can be easily attained by trading, or playing the FUCKING GAME! It is not like the only way to enter is to pay. If anything trophies should be harder:

-Beat online division one undefeated, one for Seasons and the other for UT.

-Retire in Career mode without simulating and playing only on Legendary.

Those things I have done (except the retiring part, I had a few years left but got bored). My point is, FIFA has become so accesible that when there is a single trophy that requires a little effort, everyone loses their minds.

EDIT: And regarding the last part, why should people be punished for being good at a game? If I can win the games, I get the packs. Period. Too many times I have been beaten by a skilled player and I have always respected their ability. Maybe they had a better team than me, but now with FUT Draft the field is even in terms of the squads. So start playing and stop whinning y'all. If life has thought me something is that if a platinum is Ultra Rare, it's for a good reason.

Edited by NICK16_06
  • Like 3

Yeah..... win 4 games online is dumb, but not this....

I do like the idea of getting a free token once per week. I think it if was free it wouldn't be as fun/challenging. But i'm sure if enough people cry about it they will change something.

Yes, you have a token to enter once ... But you chose to use it either for Online or Offline, which sucks, because both are needed for the platinum.

:o ... You dont need to buy players for FUT DRAFT .. All you need is the points (300) or Coins (15,000). When you first enter, it will ask you to choose a formation and you're stuck with it till the end of that period ... Then It's sort of like a choice, they give you 5 players to choose for each position, afterwards, you have to play all 4 games .. Doesn't have to be one after the other, you can finish a game, then take a break, and come back to it later (But I don't recommend that if you're on a good momentum (Otherwise what happened to me was that I played Seasons and won 4 games and lost like 2 and still had 4 games left, and I just needed one win for the title, I shut off my ps4 and came back after a few hours and I lost 3 games and drew 1 xD LOL)

Coin boosters are like 1,000 X (Number of amount of games it specifies (Usually 2)) ... I think the same to be honest.

I know you get players in FUT draft.... but to earn fast coins to have more goes in FUT draft, I believe the quickest way is to keep playing and winning as many competitive matches + using all coin boosts from the catalogue.

In the short term you could spend the money directly in FUT, but if you dont get the trophy, its going to take an awful long time getting 15k coins again (without paying) if you are in a low league and you have rubbish players who you cant win matches with.

I'm leaving this trophy until the end..