Online Draft ... Why?

KHAN-KSA

Hello people, newbie here, just asking once you enter the competition is the trophy able to boost? And how long does it take for a fresh player to get 15k coins. I think im not gonna spend real money. And trophies like having a player score his 50th goal in fut, can it be done on fut draft? My fut draft squad is somehow pretty strong with Messi, Cr7 and really good players.

Hello people, newbie here, just asking once you enter the competition is the trophy able to boost? And how long does it take for a fresh player to get 15k coins. I think im not gonna spend real money. And trophies like having a player score his 50th goal in fut, can it be done on fut draft? My fut draft squad is somehow pretty strong with Messi, Cr7 and really good players.

I don't know about the boost. Regarding the 15K, if you are just starting, you are able to get 15K by trading in less than a hour (after you know the basics of trading, you will get rich with no time). If you don't wanna trade, just keep playing until you get to 15K.

You can score the 50th goal on FUT Draft, but you have to be insane for that. Since it's impossible to score 50 goals with the same players in just 4 matches, you will have to count on the luck to get the same players on others Draft's. Just buy some ST from the catalogue and keep playing the easy tournaments offline until you get to 50 goals.

this is almost impossible for me because I get reckless when I concede first and usually lose 2-0 while chasing an equalizer and 15k is a big investment and I am afraid if I spend 15k per try I wont be able to build a decent FUT team

Till now I have tried 2 times one time I lost to a free kick by Depay in the first game 15k gone, second time I reached the 3rd round and somehow I had 5-6 shots hitting the post :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  lost 2-0. Maybe no FIFA plat this year, well 2 year FIFA plat mini-streak was fun while it lasted. I remember winning Div-5 in online FUT'14

on a side note this game is very different from 15. Its more slow paced like 14 so while I was decent at 15 I am having  a hard time adjusting to this one.

this is almost impossible for me because I get reckless when I concede first and usually lose 2-0 while chasing an equalizer and 15k is a big investment and I am afraid if I spend 15k per try I wont be able to build a decent FUT team

Till now I have tried 2 times one time I lost to a free kick by Depay in the first game 15k gone, second time I reached the 3rd round and somehow I had 5-6 shots hitting the post :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  lost 2-0. Maybe no FIFA plat this year, well 2 year FIFA plat mini-streak was fun while it lasted. I remember winning Div-5 in online FUT'14

on a side note this game is very different from 15. Its more slow paced like 14 so while I was decent at 15 I am having  a hard time adjusting to this one.

Just enjoy Fifa forget about the trophy, same for me, playing online alone is just so hard lol. I cant do it, start shaking, smashing things, get irritated, I could probly win a few games, I have won a few games in the past but eventually youll hit that guy that is just good, you lose the 15.000 points and things go to crap. Its too bad they didnt just keep the trophies single player, make them hard, sure, but dont make them pay-to-try or grind-to-try + online

Just enjoy Fifa forget about the trophy, same for me, playing online alone is just so hard lol. I cant do it, start shaking, smashing things, get irritated, I could probly win a few games, I have won a few games in the past but eventually youll hit that guy that is just good, you lose the 15.000 points and things go to crap. Its too bad they didnt just keep the trophies single player, make them hard, sure, but dont make them pay-to-try or grind-to-try + online

Thinking about it too. I wanna get it, and maybe just leave that trophy rust un-earned forever.

I always suck at online, specially because being, south american based, I always get a matchmaking with players in the region.

Every time I see a "MessiTheBest", "MessiForever", "[Team][banter]", "[Team][birthYear]" on their PSN IDs I know I'm in for trouble since usually a lot of people here in south america get a console just to play FIFA or PES, so they are really good.

My online record is like 50 Loss, 2 Draws, 2 Wins.

And I'm a Bayern Munchen fan so every time it is against Real Madrid or Barcelona. Never a bundesliga classic. Have to pick like a 3rd Division Kuala Lumpur team not to get a match against real or barcelona.

In the online draft case, I'm pretty sure I'll get an amazing pack of players from San Marino Sub-18 while I fight against Ronaldos and Messis.

I don't know about the boost. Regarding the 15K, if you are just starting, you are able to get 15K by trading in less than a hour (after you know the basics of trading, you will get rich with no time). If you don't wanna trade, just keep playing until you get to 15K.

You can score the 50th goal on FUT Draft, but you have to be insane for that. Since it's impossible to score 50 goals with the same players in just 4 matches, you will have to count on the luck to get the same players on others Draft's. Just buy some ST from the catalogue and keep playing the easy tournaments offline until you get to 50 goals.

Call me crazy but aren't you guys going off topic with this? Not in the post but I mean in the trophy description.

It's 50 goals in FUT so you can easily get them with the same player on FUT tournaments, playing on easy mode and scoring 10-12 goals per match.

I know I scored like 30 or 40 last year with Van Persie, which was the only good player on my squad.

EDIT: Sorry I misread that.

Yeah of course, it would be insane to try and get them in FUT Draft, plus isn't it that after you finish the 4 matches or get disqualified you lose the player cards? So it might be taking a big chance to expect the game to register the 50 goals with different cards? Because I think it only counts if you are doing the same card, so that you have to use contracts and the like, like every card is an instance of the base player and that particular instance is the one that counts towards the trophy (like when you get an used card and it says how many goals and matches it has played with other "owners").

Edited by ps_psychedelic

Thinking about it too. I wanna get it, and maybe just leave that trophy rust un-earned forever.

I always suck at online, specially because being, south american based, I always get a matchmaking with players in the region.

Every time I see a "MessiTheBest", "MessiForever", "[Team][banter]", "[Team][birthYear]" on their PSN IDs I know I'm in for trouble since usually a lot of people here in south america get a console just to play FIFA or PES, so they are really good.

My online record is like 50 Loss, 2 Draws, 2 Wins.

And I'm a Bayern Munchen fan so every time it is against Real Madrid or Barcelona. Never a bundesliga classic. Have to pick like a 3rd Division Kuala Lumpur team not to get a match against real or barcelona.

In the online draft case, I'm pretty sure I'll get an amazing pack of players from San Marino Sub-18 while I fight against Ronaldos and Messis.

Call me crazy but aren't you guys going off topic with this? Not in the post but I mean in the trophy description.

It's 50 goals in FUT so you can easily get them with the same player on FUT tournaments, playing on easy mode and scoring 10-12 goals per match.

I know I scored like 30 or 40 last year with Van Persie, which was the only good player on my squad.

EDIT: Sorry I misread that.

Yeah of course, it would be insane to try and get them in FUT Draft, plus isn't it that after you finish the 4 matches or get disqualified you lose the player cards? So it might be taking a big chance to expect the game to register the 50 goals with different cards? Because I think it only counts if you are doing the same card, so that you have to use contracts and the like, like every card is an instance of the base player and that particular instance is the one that counts towards the trophy (like when you get an used card and it says how many goals and matches it has played with other "owners").

After thinking about it, i actually think you can't get the trophy with a FUT Draft player because he wasn't bought, it needs to be someone you actually have. Even if the guy plays on the easiest difficult on single player Draft and scores 50 goals in 4 matches i think the trophy wouldn't pop.

Edited by Dying-Doctor

After thinking about it, i actually think you can't get the trophy with a FUT Draft player because he wasn't bought, it needs to be someone you actually have. Even if the guy plays on the easiest difficult on single player Draft and scores 50 goals in 4 matches i think the trophy wouldn't pop.

Hmmm yeah, that as well. And maybe it's even requiring a bought player from the market and not gotten from a pack.

• Like 1

Yes it has to be a player from you have bought in the transfer market and does anyone know how to make 15k coins fast ? because it takes ages doing ultimate team getting 1.5k a match with coin boosters on with 6 mins each game 

There are a lot of methods of trading you can use to get coins fast, in my opinion is the best way, it just takes a little bit of time to actually know how to do it.

• Like 1

played twice lost twice first round yesterday either only very good people are playing FUTDraft because the first of those matches i was thrashed by an Arab 4-0 or I am actually getting worse because thats my biggest defeat online in FIFA ever (as far as I can remember)

I got 140K coins left either I am winning and getting this trophy within that limit or well by then it'll be better to give up

Buying this only makes their plan successful. It's like Spartacus Legends, where leveling to 50 is such a chore that most people end up giving in and buying the 2x exp. I, for one, do not pay for the game and neither for any microtransactions and get my 100% or plat out of games like that. I don't believe there is a better way to tbag devs for doing stupid shit like this.

Yep. Developers don't care if you bitch on message boards, but buy the product. They care if you don't show up at the register, though.

maybe its a stupid question but does the game save the online information on servers or HDD. anyone tried the usb trick , i think its a long shot but wanted to ask

I tried on other online modes, like seasons and FUT seasons to pull out the power cable of the console. It is stored on EA's server. Also when I deleted all save files to see, if I will start seasons from scratch, the game knew I already played one game. So I don't except it to be different with FUT Draft

Edit: also tested the usb save with a new account which had a token - doesn't work to go back to a previous save

Edited by dalailama1989