Online Draft ... Why?

KHAN-KSA

Got this on my 5th attempt last night, the 4 previous try's I had lost on penalty's in the final in one of them.

Very frustrating trophy this one but glad it's finally done.

One thing I did do was use the website futscope to see how good my opponent was before entering into the match, you don't want to play someone with a win % of say 90 so it's a good way to have a quick look before starting game. 

Got this on my 5th attempt last night, the 4 previous try's I had lost on penalty's in the final in one of them.

Very frustrating trophy this one but glad it's finally done.

One thing I did do was use the website futscope to see how good my opponent was before entering into the match, you don't want to play someone with a win % of say 90 so it's a good way to have a quick look before starting game. 

I tried searching myself on that website and it bs. it doesnt find me on seasons. and on FUT it says my FIFA 15 stats. Useless website.

I tried searching myself on that website and it bs. it doesnt find me on seasons. and on FUT it says my FIFA 15 stats. Useless website.

It found everyone I searched for and me.

I didn't search seasons I selected FUT & Playstation and then put there PSN in

Worked fine :)

Winston how did you do it?  there are only ba***ard opponents in fut draft.

17-2 shots   0-2 loss, turkish 40 chemie only defense then only run straight to the corner to cross.

really really annoying this game. 

New tactic, i farm coins on ultimate team and than i try when nobody il playing anymore, i try to do draft again.  

they will realize that there is nothing but crap in the packs and they stop playing draft and then its my turn. 

this game has nothing to do with skill, its only about luck and how good and automatic your defenders defend.

the keepers are annoying sometimes, i run with 2 or 3 players to the keeper and try a sweaty goal and even thats a parade and no goal

well I got it had to spend 20$ to get it but I got it. Now I can enjoy the game in peace and actually try to get better. this was a stupid trophy.

You should've get better before trying this easy trophy :) also 20$?? At least I hope you aren't one of the guys that says that this trophy is pay to achieve.

You should've get better before trying this easy trophy :) also 20$?? At least I hope you aren't one of the guys that says that this trophy is pay to achieve.

the trophy is not pay to achieve per say but it does entice you.and thats what EA is going for. 

I can get better than I am but I cant match the people playing FUT draft, I live in Asia and usually get matched with Arabs and OMG those people! everybody has 1000 games or more under their belt I tried using that futscope.com to scout my opponents and everyone I got matched to from Middle East has 1000 games with 500 wins and 200 losses (i know these are FIFA 15 stats) I simply cant compete with that. 

How do make such insane amount of money (over hundred thousand coins) is that from playing previous games? Im new to this and i can only get like 600-700 coins a match with the boost.

you need to play online ultimate team. you start in division 10 with a bronce team and when you reach division 9, you get 2000 coins for example and div 8 5000 div 9 6000 and so on...

you can also play offline but there are less coins to earn. 

you can earn coins from trading players and more i dont know. you need to play the game and earn coins to play the fifa draft mode.

Winston how did you do it? there are only ba***ard opponents in fut draft.

17-2 shots 0-2 loss, turkish 40 chemie only defense then only run straight to the corner to cross.

really really annoying this game.

New tactic, i farm coins on ultimate team and than i try when nobody il playing anymore, i try to do draft again.

they will realize that there is nothing but crap in the packs and they stop playing draft and then its my turn.

this game has nothing to do with skill, its only about luck and how good and automatic your defenders defend.

the keepers are annoying sometimes, i run with 2 or 3 players to the keeper and try a sweaty goal and even thats a parade and no goal

Try 5-3-2 or 5-2-3. These formations are OP on this FIFA.

Try 5-3-2 or 5-2-3. These formations are OP on this FIFA.

ye thanks i will try it.

i tried 4-4-2 first draft game  17-2 shots  0-2 lose

4-2-2-2 16-9 shots 0-5 lose

4-1-2-1-2 i made it only in the second round

1. game 5-1 win, 

2. game at 2 o clock now! im stupid because i think at night there are only good gamers am i right?

i had bad chemie but good players with auba ronaldo front kagawa inform and so on.

it was 2-0 for me and then 80. min he only defended, i tried and tried and that was my mistake. after a corner he played then with auba and martins front rest ultra defensive.  after a corner he counterattacked me and 2-1.

then a lucky 2-2 with martins another counter and then the 2-3 from martins, what a joke. i had 16-8 shots and he won 2-3.

i was to offensive a mate watched and said it. i should do timeplay like everyone does, but it isnt my style.

so i will try your tactics.

i should only play in the morning or afternoon and i need 200.000 coins or whatever. i have now 150.000 coins by myself only playing and trading but i want to buy a good team in january. 

and i t hink when i have 500.000 coins i try only draft.

do you think that later a lot of guys will leave this trophy and it will be easier? 

(( WHAT A BUNCH OF... i watched my 2 opponents in the first and second game, i watched their trophys and they already had the trophys and are still playing fut draft? WHY?? ))

do you think that later a lot of guys will leave this trophy and it will be easier? 

(( WHAT A BUNCH OF... i watched my 2 opponents in the first and second game, i watched their trophys and they already had the trophys and are still playing fut draft? WHY?? ))

If this your idea then i suggest you wait until most people get FIFA 17 so you can play against friends in draft and win easy. Also most people still play draft because they don't give a f**k about trophies. Another thing to notice is that chemestry isn't as important as it look like. i won the tournament with my 2 striker on 1chem.

If this your idea then i suggest you wait until most people get FIFA 17 so you can play against friends in draft and win easy. Also most people still play draft because they don't give a f**k about trophies. Another thing to notice is that chemestry isn't as important as it look like. i won the tournament with my 2 striker on 1chem.

thanks, i will retry it when i have farmed some coins. really i am not bad ( div 1-2) player in fifa 15 with bad teams.  i need to Strengthening my defence because every shot is in the goal and the opponent has de gea or whatever and i need 10 shots for a goal. 

really draft makes a lot of fun to try and to win it. the only problem is the price and the shitty packs.. i dont get why those people play only draft. the packs are awful. 15k coins man... its really annoying to get those. i think  christmas we get 1-2 free tokens and free packs

thanks, i will retry it when i have farmed some coins. really i am not bad ( div 1-2) player in fifa 15 with bad teams. i need to Strengthening my defence because every shot is in the goal and the opponent has de gea or whatever and i need 10 shots for a goal.

really draft makes a lot of fun to try and to win it. the only problem is the price and the shitty packs.. i dont get why those people play only draft. the packs are awful. 15k coins man... its really annoying to get those. i think christmas we get 1-2 free tokens and free packs

I got a 50k and a 15k pack on my draft. You can get even a 100k pack. Prizes aren't as bad as you think.

• 1 month later...

I did it twice with two accounts of me.  

4-4-2

muller-sturridge 

Reus-Thiago-Rakitic-Ibarbo

Alaba-Benatia-Elustrado-DeMarcos

Navas

1. Round    

0-4 for opponent and than i did in 2nd half 5 goals. 5-4 win.

2.Round

2-1 Win against a good one, with Messi, Neymar IF, Suarez IF

3. Round 4-0 after 20 min, then he put down his controller and me too.

4. Round Final--

i had 5 big chances and missed them, he had nothing,  i made 2-0 after a little bit of concentration.

17.000 in my packs, nothing special.

well its pretty nice trophy, skill based, i liked it a lot. 

15 draft matches played and 3 wins so far. 

• Like 1

I have just won the online draft and didnnt even revieve the trophie soent about 30 quid trying to get it

I'm having an hard time understanding your post. You won and didn't get the trophy? Also I suppose 30quid means 30$? Why would you spend money for a trophy lolol that's karma my friend.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously I'm getting crazy with this trophy, I wish I hadn't bought it on PS Store, because if I had the FIFA 16 CD, I would've already break it, I am so mad, wasting 15.000 coins to lose and getting these trash players that just start making passes and don't play fair, 300 Fifa Points to play? They just want our money, I DID THIS SH*T 3 TIMES TODAY AND I LOST ALL OF THEM, I guess I won't have this FIFA Platinum, I wish it was like FIFA 15.

THIS TROPHY IS SH*T

EA JUST WANTS YOU MONEY!

(Sorry for the language, I can't do this anymore, I will need to think alot if I am willing to suffer to this Draft Crap again.)

Edited by t-i-g-o

Seriously I'm getting crazy with this trophy, I wish I hadn't bought it on PS Store, because if I had the FIFA 16 CD, I would've already break it, I am so mad, wasting 15.000 coins to lose and getting these trash players that just start making passes and don't play fair, 300 Fifa Points to play? They just want our money, I DID THIS SH*T 3 TIMES TODAY AND I LOST ALL OF THEM, I guess I won't have this FIFA Platinum, I wish it was like FIFA 15.

THIS TROPHY IS SH*T

EA JUST WANTS YOU MONEY!

(Sorry for the language, I can't do this anymore, I will need to think alot if I am willing to suffer to this Draft Crap again.)

Well it's hard because we suck. I have a friend who is one of those "I don't give a shit about trophies whatsoever" kind of guy and he's won the FUT draft 20 times already now, last time he told me.

Just FYI there are some people "offering" their service to get you a semi or a finale over the ps3trohies forums. I personally find it a big NO to BUY trophies (specially when I've helped many people in the past, for free to get some, by boosting) but some desperate fellas might find their solution there.

At the end of the day I think for me it's gonna be, either I can boost it by playing hard and getting the 4 matches (or 3?) and then exchanging wins with a partner OR I'll just move on with life and this is a platinum I won't get, just like some games in my list I no longer care about (but the thing is I really like FIFA, some of these games I mention are just... me moving on after being uninterested).

• 8 months later...