What really grinds my gears..

dalailama1989

Well, look at the bright side. Now that you uploaded that picture to photobucket, I have a chance to buy a metal print, canvas wraps or framed prints. :awesome:

"78% off Canvas Prints | use code COZY78"

be sure to use that one, bro! :D

Time to play some Madden by EA I think I will start at the beginning

John Madden Football

Madden NFL 15 (OH I get it it is Madden 25 because it is the 25th one...well why not just call this one Madden 26...oh who fucking cares anymore :()

At least EA was a little consistent and used similar numbers for FIFA (95-99, 2000-2005, 06-15). But just a little :D

"78% off Canvas Prints | use code COZY78"

be sure to use that one, bro! :D

At least EA was a little consistent and used similar numbers for FIFA (95-99, 2000-2005, 06-15). But just a little :D

I would love to find a pic of someone with all the Maddens in a row. I should have thrown Madden 64 in there as well to really throw it off :P

Lol developers always do this kind of thing and it bugs me so much

I remember when Sony changed the "PS3" logo from the red to the black and made it taller on the spine of game boxes and that really messed with my OCD for a while xD

Edited by BlindMango

Call of Duty and ASSASSIN'S CREEdo this all the time and it annoys the hell out of me. Same thing with Killzone.

I was really annoyed when Unity had plain letters on the side, while all other games at least featured the same, ususal AC-font like you just posted. Not to mention that the logo's aren't parallel as well :D