Let's Get The Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plat

Yes, I'm totally into this, been waiting for some chance to get into this game and there it is. Now the only thing that could stop me from playing it would be...

I have flagged games in my profile, can I participate? Nope. However, everyone else interested in working on this plat is welcome to join.

F- U!  :devil:

Just kidding. Count me in, I'll be doing the PS3 version.

• Like 1

Just be aware that there are about 14 missable trophies. A few are really easy and simple to pick up but you'll probably want to print a checklist/make notes for 1-4 of them. You do have to do 2 plays, but there are a few that you aren't able to do on the 2nd one.

• Like 1

I'd like to join this event but I don't own the game...it's too expensive for me (12,99) as I already have to buy Infamous SS and FL for 17,99.

Do you guys know when has been the last time the game was on sale ?

I believe it was on sale at some point this month, because I think I bought my copy during the sale.

Please sign me up for this! I was just thinking last night about how I should start this one, so it will be good motivation.

• Like 1

Do you have to start fresh to join? I've most of the trophies but been putting the plat off for a long while.. friggin eternal slip.

You can still join if you started already. The start date is just to give people time to finish what they're doing. Mainly because I'm still trying to finish Far Cry 4. :P

Speaking of Pier Solar, did you ever get that strategy guide Damon?

Im in too many events and don't have enough money to keep buying any games when I have so many to play, but I'll definitely be watching :)

No, I never got that strategy guide. Thanks for reminding me that I'm supposed to be still pissed off at these guys. :P

• Like 1

I'd like to join this event but I don't own the game...it's too expensive for me (12,99) as I already have to buy Infamous SS and FL for 17,99.

Do you guys know when has been the last time the game was on sale ?

Pier was on the NA retro sale the last week of August. It was 50% off at that time.