Let's Get The Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plat

Eternal Slip's still kicking my ass, but it doesn't help that I only put about an hour into it a day.

I'm going to be trying it again this weekend after several weeks of not touching it :P I currently have about 5 hours of free time on normal days and every other Saturday (though this varies since the next day determines whether I stay up later or not), and some of that time is spent on tv shows, preparing food, doing stuff with my dog, and grocery shopping (also that Project Platinum stuff now) so I've been ignoring this so as not to feel like I've "wasted" my hours on it.

• Like 1

that eternal slipgame is hell, i always fail at the first stairs, it seems i will never platinum this

man the best way is to try from time to time, without getting frustrated too much....infact I did it while I was still playing my first run. (in order to go on with other unfinished business when I did get tired)

Edited by Re-LoreLink

So guess what came in the mail today? That fuckin' Pier Solar strategy guide I ordered last year that you may or may not have heard me rant about before. And it's nice and all, pleatherbound, attached bookmark, lots of full color maps and pictures, written in all the different languages that the game itself can be played in. Want to know the funny part? The text walkthrough of the strategy guide is this, nearly word for word. :P

Ah that's pretty cool of them then if that's the case.  I haven't written anything for GameFAQs in probably close to 15 years and all my stuff was garbage not worth "stealing" anyway but back in the earlier GameFAQs days that sort of thing actually did happen and I probably would've been miffed if it were one of mine.  But if it's the same guy I don't see a problem, nice that he was able to get it actually published.

..Probably wouldn't have been what I expected either, though   xD

Looks pretty sweet ^^ Especially liking the bestiary section (bestiaries were my favourite part of some older FFs, wish they had them for every installment) and the maps *_* Also, wow, it came with Fallout 4 :giggle:

Virtually useless to me now, but I'll keep it as something of a collectible since it's sold out and I don't even want to think of how long it would take for a reprint issue.

I've only ever bought one guide and it was for FFXIII. The Finnish store I bought from had issues with getting the stock though so it arrived much later as well. Wasn't useful for the trophies anymore, but I still enjoyed the contents :P