Grand Ages Medieval Trophies Dicussion Thread!

ZeroXOF

Here's a thread to talk about the trophies of Grand Ages Medieval, dicuss away!

My thoughts

Quite a decent list, I'm like that the trophy images are a bit basic. The list doesn't seem so hard, I'm really happy that the MP trophies look easy. There's a trophy for getting laid (awwwwww yeah). The only grindy trophies I can see are the ones that require you to build up businesses, getting max experience for troops, having 50 units under your command and plundering 50 traders.

Difficulty: 5 - 8/10 Time to complete: 10 - 50 hours

Edited by ZeroXOF

I honestly had no idea this game was even coming out despite liking Port Royale and planning on getting Tropico once it goes on sale (DLCs, too). I like the list, though it's not all that original :P Images are fairly similiar to past ones, so I like them ^^ Also glad to see the MP is pretty non-demanding this time.

Deff gonna platinum this, the only thing i dont like is the online trophy, i remember one time i had to win one game in a racing game, think it was sonic all star racing transformed and it took me over 7 weeks of playing everyday to win a game, im just not very good at games so that is going to be a pain in the ass potentially.

Lucky its a strategy game tough, since most console players are pretty bad at that and I have played a few thousand games of starcraft 2, but still, online trophies always suck (sorry for the rant). Apart from that its a great list