How is Career Mode this year ?

KRIEGLERR

Hi guys I don't own FIFA 16 yet and to be honest I still don't know wether or not I'm gonna buy it. I mainly play Career mode every year and although it seems like there is some changes this year it still doesn't seem like a huge improvements. My question is for those of you who are currently playing : How is career mode so far this year ? is there some significant changes ? Is the youth academy still fucked like FIFA 15 where players couldn't grow physical stats ? 

And overall How is FIFA 16 and online matches ( including FUT ) ? 

I actually really liked FIFA 15 ( Playing FIFA since FIFA 11 ) and I still don't know if I'll get FIFA 16. My main argument when I'm buying a FIFA game even though very few changes are made with every new instalments is that I'll always end up putting hundreds of hours into it and in the end let's say I get my money's worth

Anyway I hope you're all enjoying the game.

I'm yet to try career mode but about online matches I can say that for some reason FUT feels more realistic than normal season :dunno:

I've been playing FIFA seasons only with Portugal and I exploited the hell out of FIFA15. In FIFA 16 they finally fixed Portugal and sadly that means that my amazing ratio on 15 is gone :(

Overall the game feel alot different and better so if you like football you should get it asap!