Usernames + Perks

Hey, will we be able to change our usernames any time soon?

Since alot of people have come over from .com and I know the majority of people only by their username on that site, not by their PSN name, Vice Versa.

Also, for premium members, are there going to be any perks, only one I'm really bothered about is not being thrown in a queue whenever I want to update my trophies. Because when this site properly gets going, it's gunna take ages :)

Since alot of people have come over from .com and I know the majority of people only by their username on that site, not by their PSN name, Vice Versa.

My guess the answer to that will be to learn their PSN names. I think Sly is trying to make this a departure from .com...

Also, for premium members, are there going to be any perks, only one I'm really bothered about is not being thrown in a queue whenever I want to update my trophies. Because when this site properly gets going, it's gunna take ages :)

There are different priorities that can be set when you get put into the queue. All premium users get the highest priority so they are processed before regular accounts.

Well i belive Sly said this site is attached to Sony, so for the names, i am pretty sure not :( ....and i wanted to be McMuffin

Never said that.

You may be able to change your display name in the future, we'll see how it goes.

It's a wonderful thing having everyone's username as their PSN ID, please don't ever change this.

It makes finding people on the PSN so much easier, and it's another layer of cack and unnecessary abstraction removed.

Simple and clean. :)

• Like 1

It's a wonderful thing having everyone's username as their PSN ID, please don't ever change this.

It makes finding people on the PSN so much easier, and it's another layer of cack and unnecessary abstraction removed.

Simple and clean. :)

I kind of agree with Pie. It's just easier to see everyone's PSN ID right off the back, instead of needing to browse the site for it (or ask).

There's an easy way around what you two are saying.

Since Invision keeps both display names and usernames separate, display names could be enabled, and then have the PSN ID underneath the avatar by referencing the username (which would always be your PSN ID).

• Like 1