Famitsu gives Anarchy Reigns high marks

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/06/27/famitsu-gives-anarchy-reigns-high-marks-so-can-we-have-the-game-already-sega/

Yeah...I'm not holding my breath. Remember when they gave Skyrim a perfect 10? I don't understand how a game with so many bugs/glitches/slowdown can get a perfect 10. So I'm taking their reviews with a grain of salt (more like a barrel full of salt)

http://segabits.com/...e-already-sega/

Yeah...I'm not holding my breath. Remember when they gave Skyrim a perfect 10? I don't understand how a game with so many bugs/glitches/slowdown can get a perfect 10. So I'm taking their reviews with a grain of salt (more like a barrel full of salt)

So because one game was, in your opinion (and mine) rated too highly, now no games will ever deserve good scores again, and getting them automatically implies it's overrated? Seems a little harsh. :P

It's Platinum Games. All their games are awesome. It's probably gonna be good.

(And I link Okami because it was founded by members of, and took a lot of staff from, Capcom's Clover Studio after it had shuttered.)

So because one game was, in your opinion (and mine) rated too highly, now no games will ever deserve good scores again, and getting them automatically implies it's overrated? Seems a little harsh. :P

It's Platinum Games. All their games are awesome. It's probably gonna be good.

(And I link Okami because it was founded by members of, and took a lot of staff from, Capcom's Clover Studio after it had shuttered.)

More like I'll keep a closer eye on games that get high scores, and try to figure out if the devs slipped Famitsu some money (because really, who the hell would rate Skyrim the perfect game when it has all these glitches?). Platinum Games does have very good games. The only one that looks unappealing to me in that mech/pikmin type game for WiiU. But I blame Nintendo for ruining Platinum's awesomeness with that game.

I don't really like reviewers that give games scores anyways. That's why Ive loved Classic Game Room since it debuted in '99, Mark shows gameplay and talks about it and that's it. He doesn't have a scale he grades on he lets you decide if the game is right for you. I wish more reviewers would drop the scores and make people read or watch the review to decide whether it is good or not.

Parker

• Like 1

I don't really like reviewers that give games scores anyways. That's why Ive loved Classic Game Room since it debuted in '99, Mark shows gameplay and talks about it and that's it. He doesn't have a scale he grades on he lets you decide if the game is right for you. I wish more reviewers would drop the scores and make people read or watch the review to decide whether it is good or not.

Have you discovered Pie Reviews? :) No scores, just discussion and opinion.

If only they were not paid I would have considered reviewers' score more credible.

But I tried the demo and it seems a good game, horrible HUD but a very good gameplay imho.

I'd appreciate very much Gene as a playable character if they could put him as a guest but, sadly, Capcom holds the rights on God Hand, not SEGA.

Edited by King-OfTheGames

Have you discovered Pie Reviews? :) No scores, just discussion and opinion.

Actually yes I have, and I have each one you've done (on this website at least) bookmarked for future enjoyment. B)

I haven't commented on any of your reviews but I can assure you I have really enjoyed them, and your Shank 2 review was what actually got me to go play it. The only thing I'd suggest is adding some pictures into your reviews to break up the paragraphs a little, otherwise they're great.

Parker