Resident Evil Zero Trophies Revealed

G10BURGERKING

(For those who didn't want to click the link lol) Here is the list of achievements and trophies for Resident Evil 0.

• S is for S.T.A.R.S. – Finish the game with rank S.
  • From Zero to Hero – Finish the game on Hard difficulty.
  • Who’s Got the Herb? – Finish the game without combining herbs.
  • Save Your Prayers – Finish the game without saving.
  • Allergic to First Aid Spray – Finish the game without using a First-Aid Spray.
  • This is Serious Business – Finish the game without using a recovery item (including Green Chemicals).
  • Zero In – Defeat an enemy with a critical-hit headshot.
  • Burned Alive – Defeat an enemy by burning them.
  • Dead, Dead, Deadski – Defeat a zombie by stomping on them.
  • This is How You Recycle – Create a Molotov Cocktail.
  • Fashion Plate – Change into a costume.
  • Here I Come to Save the Day – Attack an enemy to save your partner who is grappling with that enemy.
  • >Guns are Too Quick – Defeat an enemy with a knife.
  • Misdirected Hostility – Destroy a zombie’s legs.
  • Fileophile – Read all files.
  • Apprentice of Unlocking – Obtain all keys and use them all.
  • Find Time to Combine – Combine every type of herb with each other.
  • I Could Shoot, You Know – Obtain all weapons.
  • I’m a Medic, Not a Bodybuilder – Try to push something heavy with Rebecca.
  • Wanna Go for a Ride? – Earn all trophies. (PlayStation only)

Capcom also revealed the hidden trophies and achievements for Resident Evil 0. These are filled with spoilers for the game.

• Train Complete – Complete the train.
  • Training Facility Complete – Complete the training facility.
  • Laboratory Complete – Complete the laboratory.
  • Factory Complete – Complete the factory.
  • Treatment Plant Complete – Complete the treatment plant.
  • Taking the Sting Out – Defeat Stinger.
  • Centurion Disciplinarian – Defeat Centurion.
  • Die, Devil Bird! – Defeat Infected Bat.
  • Proto Tyrant Down – Fight off the Proto Tyrant.
  • Proto Tyrant Down Again – Defeat the Proto Tyrant.
  • Hey, Queenie! Feast on this! – Defeat Queen Leech.
  • That’s Officer Chambers to You – Defeat all bosses except Centurion using Rebecca.
  • Alley-oop! – Shoot down a Hunter or an Eliminator while they are jump attacking in the air.
  • Sit, Boy, Sit! Good Dog – Break free of a Cerberus while they are biting you or trying to push you down.
  • Custom to Bust ‘Em – Create a Custom Handgun.
  • Green is the Color – Use a Green Chemical.
  • How ‘Bout a Light, Bud? – Defeat Mimicry Marcus with a Molotov Cocktail or a Napalm Grenade.
  • I Have the Touch – Defeat Mimicry Marcus for the first time only using a knife.
  • Winged Spawn of Satan – Defeat 16 bats in the church.
  • Welcome to Team Wesker – Put on Team Wesker costume.
  • Calm the Zombie Nerves – Play the piano using Rebecca.
  • On Leather Wings – Get picked up by the Infected Bat.
  • Trying Out New Things – Play Leech Hunter.
  • A Weird Interest in Leeches – Finish Leech Hunter with rank A.
  • Leech-Shaped Hole in my Heart – Finish Leech Hunter with rank E or above.
  • Who Needs Partners? – Collect all of only one color of Leech Charms.
  • Distracted from the Hunt – Defeat all enemies in Leech Hunter.
  • 20/20 Vision – Kill 50 enemies with the Death Stare at full charge.

Resident Evil 0 will be released in 2016, both as a solo download for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Windows PC, as well as in the physical Resident Evil Origins Collection for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 19, 2016.

Bring it on!!!!

• Like 2

Looks easier than REmake to me. For the "Finish the game without combining herbs." i bet you can use 1st Aid Sprays so there's nothing hard there, plus you can reload a save if you mess up, and do each of the "hard" trophies in different runs so you don't get frustrated. And seeing as this is a RE game you can probably unlock an infinite weapon which makes the no-save run and "no heal" trophies a piece of cake.

Not sure what Leech Hunter is but i don't see it being a big deal, or the S rank in the main game. Once you finish the game once you'll know what to expect so it's all just the usual trial and error. When i got the REmake plat i ended up knowing every single enemy spawn and moveset by heart even though it was my 1st time playing the game...  :lol:

Also, i was expecting more stuff related to the new Wesker mode since (apparently) it's the only new thing they added in the game... but no, just put on the Wesker costume and you're good, do you even need to finish the mode to get the plat? Lol. 

Edited by renatabls

I'm a medic not a bodybuilder. sound hilarious :D

But come on now! finishing the game without saving?? again with this???

I never played Resident evil zero before but, devs need to stop with this stuff of limiting saves or no save bull crap, I still can't forget how I hated visceral game with the stupid hardcore run of theirs on dead space, especial 2 >_<

man! I'm no speadrunner. . whoever played this game before on Nintendo's platforms, how long the game could took for a normal person?

I start to hate these no save playthrough stuff.

I'm a medic not a bodybuilder. sound hilarious :D

But come on now! finishing the game without saving?? again with this???

I never played Resident evil zero before but, devs need to stop with this stuff of limiting saves or no save bull crap, I still can't forget how I hated visceral game with the stupid hardcore run of theirs on dead space, especial 2 >_<

man! I'm no speadrunner. . whoever played this game before on Nintendo's platforms, how long the game could took for a normal person?

I start to hate these no save playthrough stuff.

Taking a hefty amount of time, 7-10 hours.

Normally, like 5 and a half.

Speedruning, 2-3 hours apparently.

I never played this one, but many people state the above on some webpages.

Taking a hefty amount of time, 7-10 hours.

Normally, like 5 and a half.

Speedruning, 2-3 hours apparently.

I never played this one, but many people state the above on some webpages.

5 hours?? O_O holy rocket!

I hope this isn't true. time to go and watch a couple of good speedruns for the game to prepare till it's released next year, maybe I'll learn a few tricks to skip some of the parts in the game.

minimum time for S Rank is 3:29 however ONLY TIME determines your Rank in this game. Also you Should be able to beat Leech Hunter with an A Rank and get the Infinite Mag then Rush the game to get everything but the knife only trophies. depending on how my time is i MIGHT write a guide to go along with my RE HD guide.

Looks a bit harder than REmake. The 'defeat all enemies in leech hunter' trophy may be challenging. I remember getting like 96 or so leeches and then all the zombies re-spawned and all had was a knife. >_< 

i do not recall the enemies re-spawning in LH mode. i killed everything then dropped ALL weapons/items and collected ALL leeches

One more easy platinum trophy for me. I unlocked everything from my Gamecube version and I just need to do it once again.

Now it is time for me to sell my Gamecube console. I am pretty regret right now for buying that console just for the sake of REmake and RE0. If only I have power to predict the future....  :(

Edited by Shazarul1985

If enemies do respawn in Leech Hunter that could be some trouble especially if you miss some of them on respawn. Hopefully there'll be some good guide on that. It's been years since I played that and RE0 so I can't remember. Thankfully we don't have to collect all leeches as that unlocks infinite ammo for all guns (if I remember correctly), and I hate having that in RE games.

Overall it looks like a good list, some challenge here and there. Looking forward to "This is Serious Business".

If enemies do respawn in Leech Hunter that could be some trouble especially if you miss some of them on respawn. Hopefully there'll be some good guide on that. It's been years since I played that and RE0 so I can't remember. Thankfully we don't have to collect all leeches as that unlocks infinite ammo for all guns (if I remember correctly), and I hate having that in RE games.

Overall it looks like a good list, some challenge here and there. Looking forward to "This is Serious Business".

the trouble is the enemy placement and leech locations are Random.

also:

A Weird Interest in Leeches – Finish Leech Hunter with rank A.

^^Rank A requires all 100 leeches

and yes it does unlock Infinite Ammo for all weapons

It would be cool if you could actuallly select your favorite trophies to show on your PS4 Profile. Sony is surely not very good at creating a interesting showy UI profile.

the trouble is the enemy placement and leech locations are Random.

also:

A Weird Interest in Leeches – Finish Leech Hunter with rank A.

^^Rank A requires all 100 leeches

and yes it does unlock Infinite Ammo for all weapons

Random, huh? Ouch

And I thought Leech Hunter went up to Rank S ("A" was only 90-99), but I guess I was wrong. :/

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Leech Hunter:

Rank A - 100 Leeches Infinite Ammo All weapons on pickup

Rank B - 90-99 - Magnum Revolver is added to Train Room 202

Rank C - 60-89 - Hunting Gun Infinite Ammo

Rank D - 30-59 - Infinite Ammo Handguns

Rank E - 1-29 - Extra Sub-machine gun Bullets

Plus with the one trophy:

• Distracted from the Hunt – Defeat all enemies in Leech Hunter.

Enemies should Not respawn or this would not be possible (or at least overly difficult) since you are given extremely limited supplies for LH.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...