Platinum help

chiakimonomi

So I'm working on platinum and all the trophies that are left to get I know what I have to do and it's mainly about me putting in the time to get them but I'm struggling with this trophy

post-142626-0-29006800-1443131832_thumb.png

I did what it says in the guide but no trophy popped up so can anyone tell me what exactly I have to do and what you did to get the trophy cause I'm a little confused.

Also is there any trophies that any of you have got stuck on?

Which songs and which costumes did you use, specifically?  Are you sure you're using costumes that are different than the ones that are meant to match the song?

The songs were like the 5 hardest that let you change the costumes and I can't say for sure which costumes as I'm also working on the costume trophy but I know that the costumes I played the songs with were different than the ones originally intended for the songs.

The songs were like the 5 hardest that let you change the costumes and I can't say for sure which costumes as I'm also working on the costume trophy but I know that the costumes I played the songs with were different than the ones originally intended for the songs.

If that's the case then I'm honestly not sure   :hmm:

As long as your UI Skin and Rhythm Skin are both set to something other than "Default" in the options menu, I would think it would have unlocked on its own by now, especially if you've been going through and using every single costume for the Coordinate Master trophy.

If that's the case then I'm honestly not sure   :hmm:

As long as your UI Skin and Rhythm Skin are both set to something other than "Default" in the options menu, I would think it would have unlocked on its own by now, especially if you've been going through and using every single costume for the Coordinate Master trophy.

I'm not to sure what I was doing wrong but I just got the trophy so it's all good. Thanks for your help!