Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadowsnake777

Who were your traitors?

6 posts in this topic

So I looked through all 6 of the different lost dimension sections and didn't find this so I thought I would create it.

Pretty much as the title says, who were your traitors in each playthrough?

Mine were for my 1st playthrough:

1. George: Kinda ironic with all the justice talk 

2. Zenji: Yet again another ironic person to turn out to be the traitor. Didn't like him anyway and neither did the other teammates because they all wanted to vote him out instantly xD

3. Himeno: And the last thing she said to me were that her panties were black :(

4. Agito: What can I say, i suspected him the second he said he wanted to invite the end over for a party xD

5. Toya: He caught me completely off guard and almost messed up this judgement. I was surprised he got voted out and had all this sad music while he was telling Sho how he was right and that he made the correct decisions. And I was like, here come the water works :(

i dont know anything about this game and whether you know but there are spolier tags you could use if there are any you know spoilers ^^

i dont know anything about this game and whether you know but there are spolier tags you could use if there are any you know spoilers ^^

Don't need spoilers for something that has random traitors for every playthrough

EDIT:

Sorry, I had lost my wallet at the time I wrote that so I was a little agitated. Technically, it's not a spoiler cause the thing about the game is to find the traitor in your group. Each traitor is randomized so people get different experiences when they play.

Edited by Shadowsnake777

no harm no foul lol

Don't need spoilers for something that has random traitors for every playthrough

EDIT:

Sorry, I had lost my wallet at the time I wrote that so I was a little agitated. Technically, it's not a spoiler cause the thing about the game is to find the traitor in your group. Each traitor is randomized so people get different experiences when they play.

Emm Not true, First play through the first is always George 

Oh yeah forgot about that when I posted

Edited by Shadowsnake777
Not intended response