Muv Luv localization (kickstarter)

Theladozz

It's ps3 localization plus pc port. vndb calims that Vita versions of these are part of collector's box but I kind of doubt that.

I thought it was a pc localization of the ps3 game?

Photon Flowers and Photon Melodies are collections of stories compiled from various âge-soft titles and originally released for the PS3, and we're now porting both collections to the PC in English!

They reached the photon pc localization goal. If they announce a localization for the photons for vita as well, someone quote me to let me know.

They announced their final stretch goal a while ago, and it doesn't seem like they're going to be localizing Photons for Vita (at least in this campaign). Your best option is picking the Steam versions as add-ons if you want to play them in English at this time. 

(That said though, I hope Photons gets released as Vita DLC or something.)

I thought it was a pc localization of the ps3 game?

Photon Flowers and Photon Melodies are collections of stories compiled from various âge-soft titles and originally released for the PS3, and we're now porting both collections to the PC in English!

In stretch goals it says "English Localization and Windows port of the PS3 Exclusive Muv-Luv side stories collection." So I would guess we'll get both. If not that description is pretty misleading.

Vita is love! Vita is life! More VNs! Happy life!  :D

Lol sorry that was a terrible rhyme, but in all seriousness, this is one of the reasons why I love spending every minute on my vita. Having the ability to play games such such as this makes me feel like my youthful days during trophy hunting.

Edited by GarciaFever

Physical copies for the Vita!? Sign me up!

Vita is love! Vita is life! More VNs! Happy life!  :D

Lol sorry that was a terrible rhyme, but in all seriousness, this is one of the reasons why I love spending every minute on my vita. Having the ability to play games such such as this makes me feel like my youthful days during trophy hunting.

Best rhyme ever. 

Fuck yeah. =D Thanks. I can't wait! These games are so worth playing.

I was told by their twitter account that it's actually rather unlikely.

That doesn't mean they won't try to work towards it, but only time will tell.

I'm not broke as fuck though so I pledged $150 for the Physical Vita Collector's Box. :D

I was told by their twitter account that it's actually rather unlikely.

That doesn't mean they won't try to work towards it, but only time will tell.

I'm not broke as fuck though so I pledged $150 for the Physical Vita Collector's Box. :D

Now I'm sad as hell. =( I can't pledge any. And the kickstarter ends soon. I'm boned.

I don't want to be harbinger of bad news, but as far as I know, physical versions outside the pledge have very slim chance of appearing.

NO DIGITAL ONLYYYYYYY. *dies over and over* Why do I have to be broke?

WHY?

Now I'm sad as hell. =( I can't pledge any. And the kickstarter ends soon. I'm boned.

Actually, you should be able to purchase the digital Vita release around October of next year. Companies have to pay Sony a licensing fee to upload something to the PSN Store, so they're going to want to maximize the amount of copies they sell by opening sales up to as many people as possible. You are however, out of luck on the physical copy, though. Sorry.

Actually, you should be able to purchase the digital Vita release around October of next year. Companies have to pay Sony a licensing fee to upload something to the PSN Store, so they're going to want to maximize the amount of copies they sell by opening sales up to as many people as possible. You are however, out of luck on the physical copy, though. Sorry.

Either A: I hope someone is selling it on the internet by then (unlikely) or B: I can find a way to pay for it in 5 days..

*looks at wallet*

NOPE. Have to go digital. *cries again*

Either A: I hope someone is selling it on the internet by then (unlikely) or B: I can find a way to pay for it in 5 days..

*looks at wallet*

NOPE. Have to go digital. *cries again*

The good news? Somebody will probably be selling it on the Internet

The bad news? It's probably going to be at least 2x-4x the price. :\

What do you guys think the odds of this Kickstarter reaching 900K are? We need <20K a day to get there, and the final stretch goal rewards are pretty amazing!

When they announced the final stretch goal I thought it wouldn't happen, but now it feels possible. The last day will bring in a lot more money than the previous ones since that's how it usually goes (perfect example is IGA's Bloodstained), so there's a chance we can get the figma and the physical CODEX.

That said, I'm very curious as to how they'll go about the figma. That junk was a special release to begin with. They better not be buying them off Mandarake or someshit and work a deal with Max Faggotry to release more of 'em.