Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

I'm happy the "E3 trailer" showed off some iconic FF stuff and easter eggs (Tantarian!) and featured some characters who weren't just Cloud, Squall, Lightning, or Warrior of Light (it's also nice they're taking stuff from spin-offs and the FFIII remake). Not yet sure how I feel about Vivi's new English voice actor, but it's still a step in the right direction from the Melissa Disney KH 2 one.

For some strange reason, I've only watched the E3 trailer now...

hmmm... I am same with zadorvp, not really sure what to fell atm with Vivi's new VA... and is it just me that somehow feels weird with Squall and Tidus' voices? panda-emoticon-37.gif?1292863512 esp. Squall... on plus side... Edgar!!! and Chibi Quistis... :3

hmmm.. waitaminute... is this really... Celes???

PFF_Celes_Illust.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HANAKANA CHOCOBO!!!!

OH MY GOSH! THIS GAME IS GOLD, THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTE BESTEST!

Boco (voiced by Kana Hanazawa)

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WoFF_Website-Up_08-19-16_002.jpg

WoFF_Website-Up_08-19-16_002.jpg

A young man traveling with his partner Boco. He is a kind-hearted man who the protagonists suddenly encounter and will help them on their journey. Boco is Bartz’ chocobo partner.

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-details-terra-bartz-boco

• Like 1

HANAKANA CHOCOBO!!!!

OH MY GOSH! THIS GAME IS GOLD, THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTE BESTEST!

Boco (voiced by Kana Hanazawa)

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WoFF_Website-Up_08-19-16_002.jpg

WoFF_Website-Up_08-19-16_002.jpg

A young man traveling with his partner Boco. He is a kind-hearted man who the protagonists suddenly encounter and will help them on their journey. Boco is Bartz’ chocobo partner.

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-details-terra-bartz-boco

Oh great more Reasons to be pissed when i won't see the possible Japanese Dub to choose in the game....

Anyway i realy hope Square don't make me so angry and take this on Vita even here in the west because i'm still pissed to have not seen Yuki to setsuna on Vita here which was in my opinion a better game on the Portable console for how it's made.

• Like 1

Oh great more Reasons to be pissed when i won't see the possible Japanese Dub to choose in the game....

Pre-order the Day1 edition =)

Or hope someone who does not care about JP dub will be willing to give you the code =)

Anyway i realy hope Square don't make me so angry and take this on Vita even here in the west because i'm still pissed to have not seen Yuki to setsuna on Vita here which was in my opinion a better game on the Portable console for how it's made.

Of course it's coming on Vita =D

Pre-order the Day1 edition =)

Or hope someone who does not care about JP dub will be willing to give you the code =)

Of course it's coming on Vita =D

The Day one Edition will have the code with the Japanese voice DLC in it? If that is i hope they will put on the store even for 5 € or something like that because the game looks cool but i usually don't buy day one :( (Just 3 games in my life)

Well let's wait for that until i see the official announcement and the Edition available to buy like on Amazon or other sites i won't be sure it will come as i said Yuki to setsuna didn't come by Square, or even Nights of azure unfortunately didn't come on vita here...

The Day one Edition will have the code with the Japanese voice DLC in it? If that is i hope they will put on the store even for 5 € or something like that because the game looks cool but i usually don't buy day one :( (Just 3 games in my life)

Well let's wait for that until i see the official announcement and the Edition available to buy like on Amazon or other sites i won't be sure it will come as i said Yuki to setsuna didn't come by Square, or even Nights of azure unfortunately didn't come on vita here...

If it's anything like Final Fantasy Type-0, then you should be able to get the day one edition several months after the release date. As long as the Japanese voices are included in the day one edition, getting a download code should be no problem.

If it's anything like Final Fantasy Type-0, then you should be able to get the day one edition several months after the release date. As long as the Japanese voices are included in the day one edition, getting a download code should be no problem.

Well it dpeends if it's even on Amazon after some months yeah i guess i could still find a Day one Edition, on Shops here i doubt it the Vita Parts are always shitty and with some Prices that better not talk about them...

They unfortunately stated that Japanese voices will be special editions-only. No store DLC :/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/World-Final-Fantasy-Playstation-Vita/dp/B0117B0F1E/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1471963414&sr=8-1&keywords=world+of+final+fantasy

Why didn't you expect me to already have it pre-ordered for HanaKana? :awesome:

Both Setsuna and YoruKuni were announced to not come on Vita. SE realized that weeb games are supposed to be on Vita so they are bringing Vita titles now =D

Depends... in FF0 case, the included bonus was FFXV demo. SE expected that to sell like hotcakes because of that. (Frankly, more people bought FF0 for demo rather than for the brilliant game)

ChibiFF, let alone Vita version, may not be expected to sell that well. Especially since bonus is not that interesting for masses.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

They unfortunately stated that Japanese voices will be special editions-only. No store DLC :/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/World-Final-Fantasy-Playstation-Vita/dp/B0117B0F1E/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1471963414&sr=8-1&keywords=world+of+final+fantasy

Why didn't you expect me to already have it pre-ordered for HanaKana? :awesome:

Both Setsuna and YoruKuni were announced to not come on Vita. SE realized that weeb games are supposed to be on Vita so they are bringing Vita titles now =D

Depends... in FF0 case, the included bonus was FFXV demo. SE expected that to sell like hotcakes because of that. (Frankly, more people bought FF0 for demo rather than for the brilliant game)

ChibiFF, let alone Vita version, may not be expected to sell that well. Especially since bonus is not that interesting for masses.

Really? Yeah as i should expect by square in the end, stupid choices -_- Then  i hope to find a Day one edition after or that the English voice are good and not that terrifying Dub that i've heard in Star ocean 5 trailer OMG never heard such a bad Dub in a game.

Ah i see so this one is actually going to arrive and already available on stores, well good to know then, i wouldn't doubt about that you would have probably bought it in japanese without this DLC xD

Yeah Yeah and this still pissed me off since there are 2 games i wish to play i can't without a PS4 when there are other versions :(