Chibi World of Final Fantasy

Satoshi Ookami

Really? Yeah as i should expect by square in the end, stupid choices -_-

Definitely agree. After I read that, I immediately went and pre-ordered the game.

Then  i hope to find a Day one edition after or that the English voice are good and not that terrifying Dub that i've heard in Star ocean 5 trailer OMG never heard such a bad Dub in a game.

Maybe I will make an event 'Throw your useless Japanese voice DLCs and give them to needed ones' :awesome:

Ah i see so this one is actually going to arrive and already available on stores, well good to know then,

Yea. I'm not actually sure how it is on other stores (especially retailers), because it was supposed to be SE-store exclusive.

So... there's a chance it may not appear in normal stores, both retail ones and non-Amazon ones.

For example VGP does not list 'Day 1' anywhere. Sure, it is not final art, but Amazon has the Day One bar at least.

We'll see.

i wouldn't doubt about that you would have probably bought it in japanese without this DLC xD

Sure I would =D

For HanaKana and Ten-chan, everything =D

Yeah Yeah and this still pissed me off since there are 2 games i wish to play i can't without a PS4 when there are other versions :(

Import =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Wait... So you only get Japanese voices as an option if you buy the game on day 1? You can't even download it in the store at a later date? What shit for brains thought that was a good idea?  :P I miss the days when the Japanese voices were, you know, included in the actual game. So this is how Square is getting us to pre-order... They may as well be putting a gun to our head.  :P They're always finding new ways to cut parts off games to sell back to us, aren't they?

Since this game has a more childish appeal, I can already see how cringeworthy the dub will be as grown ass men and women try to sound like children. Japanese voices can pull that stuff off, but not English ones. I mean I was probably going to pre-order the game anyway, but now I just feel... dirty.  :|

Really? Yeah as i should expect by square in the end, stupid choices -_- Then  i hope to find a Day one edition after or that the English voice are good and not that terrifying Dub that i've heard in Star ocean 5 trailer OMG never heard such a bad Dub in a game.

I haven't heard the dub in Star Ocean 5, but I don't think anything could be worse than Tales of Eternia. Seriously, it's about as good as a fan dub, maybe even worse.

Wait... So you only get Japanese voices as an option if you buy the game on day 1? You can't even download it in the store at a later date? What shit for brains thought that was a good idea?  :P I miss the days when the Japanese voices were, you know, included in the actual game. So this is how Square is getting us to pre-order... They may as well be putting a gun to our head.  :P They're always finding new ways to cut parts off games to sell back to us, aren't they?

Since this game has a more childish appeal, I can already see how cringeworthy the dub will be as grown ass men and women try to sound like children. Japanese voices can pull that stuff off, but not English ones. I mean I was probably going to pre-order the game anyway, but now I just feel... dirty.  :|

It's even worse if you're getting it on Vita. Using other games as a reference, the Japanese voices could take up anywhere from 600MB to a gigabyte or so. I only have 200MB free space left on my card :/

I might just get the PS4 version; I don't want to deal with backing up entire games just for the save data, and all the other "fun" that comes with data management.

I haven't heard the dub in Star Ocean 5, but I don't think anything could be worse than Tales of Eternia. Seriously, it's about as good as a fan dub, maybe even worse.

Judge it for yourself. At your own peril of course...  :P

It's even worse if you're getting it on Vita. Using other games as a reference, the Japanese voices could take up anywhere from 600MB to a gigabyte or so. I only have 200MB free space left on my card :/

I might just get the PS4 version; I don't want to deal with backing up entire games just for the save data, and all the other "fun" that comes with data management.

Get that 64GB card.  :awesome:

I've not decided what platform I'm getting it on yet either, but I'm leaning towards Vita right now. It's cheaper (although not by much), and it seems like a game suited to be on a handheld. I was going to wait and see if the Vita version had frame rate issues like I Am Setsuna's Vita version did, but now I know about the voice DLC being reserved for day 1 copies, that's not really an option anymore.  :angry:

Edited by Undead Wolf

Get that 64GB card.  :awesome:

I've not decided what platform I'm getting it on yet either, but I'm leaning towards Vita right now. It's cheaper (although not by much), and it seems like a game suited to be on a handheld. I was going to wait and see if the Vita version had frame rate issues like I Am Setsuna's Vita version did, but now I know about the voice DLC being reserved for day 1 copies, that's not really an option anymore.  :angry:

I made the mistake of buying a 16GB card a while back, thinking that it would be enough. I also have the 8GB card that came with my Vita, but I'm pretty sure that one is full too.

I always buy physical, but sometimes it's not an option. (most of my space is taken up by Atelier plus games, which are digital only)

Obviously, everyone wants dubs because west. You know, Japanese voiced too weeb.

Definitely agree. After I read that, I immediately went and pre-ordered the game.

Maybe I will make an event 'Throw your useless Japanese voice DLCs and give them to needed ones' :awesome:

Yea. I'm not actually sure how it is on other stores (especially retailers), because it was supposed to be SE-store exclusive.

So... there's a chance it may not appear in normal stores, both retail ones and non-Amazon ones.

For example VGP does not list 'Day 1' anywhere. Sure, it is not final art, but Amazon has the Day One bar at least.

We'll see.

Sure I would =D

For HanaKana and Ten-chan, everything =D

Import =D

Eh, i imagine, if i could i would do the same after all, ridicolous that they do this but then don't put the DLC on the Store, i'm not even asking it to be free....

Ah if you make that event then remember i'm the first one who asked for a Code here and to give me one if some stupid want to listen the Dub when he could have the amazing original one xD

Yeah with square games is always like that, IS SUPPOSED to be just on their store and few partners but you find them pretty much in many other places unlike for Example Nisa or IF, probably now Amazon is their partner that's why i guess. EDIT: Maybe it's just the Uk Amazon i don't know, on the Italian one there is just the Standard edition (For 45 €, Right price, yeah...) of the game, no day one or collection for both consoles.

I know i saw your Posts and Backlog, you would like even give away your sould to just meet Kana hanazawa and i quite understand that xD

Yeah Import, than you come here to my side to translate from Japanese to english what i'm doing? xD

I see, didn't heard that one for me but if it's fan made uh don't want to never hear that, that is such an awful thing already in nime, in a game even worst....

I see Somebody else listened to that Terrible stuff xD

Who needs soul when you meet HanaKana? :awesome:

Um... probably no xD

I don't know, you to be able to be alive and understand what's happening when you'll meet her? xD

Well then i'll wait and hope for the West day one version as you see and comlain about I am setsuna & Nights of azure not being on Vita xD

I don't know, you to be able to be alive and understand what's happening when you'll meet her? xD

MY LOVE IS NOT LIMITED BY SOUL! :awesome:

Well then i'll wait and hope for the West day one version as you see and comlain about I am setsuna & Nights of azure not being on Vita xD

Wait for PS5 and feature that will emulate PS4 games =D

MY LOVE IS NOT LIMITED BY SOUL! :awesome:

Wait for PS5 and feature that will emulate PS4 games =D

Yeah tell this in a Curch and let's see what they told ya xD

AHAHA oh please we both know that rather than that we will see a lot of HD collection like now for PS3 games on Ps4 :P

Of course, this has chibis! :D

Well besides this reason xD In general it's not only cuter but even better in Gameplay (And i eblieve in story in the end), but ehi, this isn't in development since 10 years and changed already 3 Platforms and don't know how many names so of course it's not so waited right? :D

Well besides this reason xD In general it's not only cuter but even better in Gameplay (And i eblieve in story in the end), but ehi, this isn't in development since 10 years and changed already 3 Platforms and don't know how many names so of course it's not so waited right? :D

Cuteness > everything, therefore, cuteness is the biggest reason :awesome:

Cuteness > everything, therefore, cuteness is the biggest reason :awesome:

Yeah but since this is the MAin reason like for Me, you and sombody else in here i was saying genral reason for The games itself even xD

OH Turst me i see so much people don't liking Moe and cuteness here , indeed FFXV is the most waited game and this should tell a lot.

Yeah but since this is the MAin reason like for Me, you and sombody else in here i was saying genral reason for The games itself even xD

Well, we obviously know that the main reason is Hanazawa Kana so we are obviously talking about 2nd most important :awesome:

OH Turst me i see so much people don't liking Moe and cuteness here , indeed FFXV is the most waited game and this should tell a lot.

Of course. But these people had no interest in this game in the first place.

What savages. How do these people even go about their daily lives without moe and cute things? I pity them.  :P

They dive into illusion of graphiczzzzzz :awesome:

This has nothing to do with graphics though, I just think these super deformed models aren't cute at all and just look... wrong. A game's style can be colourful, cute and the graphics can be cel-shading (as opposed to being realistic) like for example Zelda The Wind Waker, but this chibi-style is just something really special. Nothing bad about that, it's just more niche.

I personally have mixed feelings about this game. The gameplay seems to be great and I'm also interested in its story, which is why I will overlook the style and give it a try. Maybe I'll get into it. :)

Well, we obviously know that the main reason is Hanazawa Kana so we are obviously talking about 2nd most important :awesome:

Well Talk for Yourslef that can play the game in Japanese, for me that i'm poor to get the game right away and have to play it in English because Square is shit the reason are the cuteness, the gameplay and everything else xD Plus i know you love her but she just do the Chocobo there are many other voice in the game xD

Interests? This people don't even know this game because it's not posted and praised everywhere and yeah it's not a Pseuso American movie with a Car to go around and cool meaningless explosions...

What savages. How do these people even go about their daily lives without moe and cute things? I pity them.  :P

Ah Dear Wolf, don't learn Italian then or you'll be shocked on what you'll read around the web xD

See? Stefan here is an Example of many people even if is comment is polite, better not say what i read about Anime and cute stuff, so many idiotic people....

See? Stefan here is an Example of many people even if is comment is polite, better not say what i read about Anime and cute stuff, so many idiotic people....

I just wanna say, I love anime! I think you are a bit too superficial about "other people, who don't like cute stuff" here. So I have always been a guy who loves japanese games, manga and anime, just look at my profile and you'll find Naruto games, J-Stars, Tales of, Sword Art Online, Neptunia and so on. And my anime interest is also more action and comedy focused. So to cut a long story short, you can't just put "people who don't like this cute stuff" on the same stage as "people who don't like anime/ japanese stuff".