Exclusive theme for Platinum Achievers

StrickenBiged

The idea itself is great, but the theme... sort of sucks? It's just a background and some icons, the rest and, most importantly, the audio is the same as in default theme, which makes it look very poor. At least SONY is trying to give something to their players, though I'm staying with my Witcher theme. Hope Sony will keep the idea in further development.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am amazed, they are so many platinum for this game. I struggled on defiled chalice which is why it took me so long to get mine. The dog made me lose my mind so I stopped for a few months, only reason why I decided to go for it, the dlc was pretty fun so why not.

I am amazed, they are so many platinum for this game. I struggled on defiled chalice which is why it took me so long to get mine. The dog made me lose my mind so I stopped for a few months, only reason why I decided to go for it, the dlc was pretty fun so why not

Sorry but how you've experienced the game is not the subject here, good job anyways.

Edited by LiM-C

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there. Can u tell me guys from which e-mail, bloodborne theme is coming from(E-mail adress pleas)?

I will try to write to them, why i did not get it. 

Should be the email registered to your PSN account (the one you use to login).

How long they did to send you the code for the theme?

I don't remember how long exactly but i know it wasn't more than a week after getting the platinum.

• 3 months later...