StrickenBiged

Exclusive theme for Platinum Achievers

72 posts in this topic

The idea itself is great, but the theme... sort of sucks? It's just a background and some icons, the rest and, most importantly, the audio is the same as in default theme, which makes it look very poor. At least SONY is trying to give something to their players, though I'm staying with my Witcher theme. Hope Sony will keep the idea in further development.

Well I still haven't gotten this apparent email. Maybe I platinumed the game before they announced this? I don't really care for the theme I have a few already, but it's just weird.

They should give away more game based stuff like avatars, goodies etc. (especially on very hard games :lol: ) this would be fantastic! 

Thats cool. If I ever get the email, I might just use it since it was my 200th.

Well I still haven't gotten this apparent email. Maybe I platinumed the game before they announced this? I don't really care for the theme I have a few already, but it's just weird.

Same :S

2 months later, still checking my mails every 5 minutes. Guess i'll have to live with the two Bloodborne themes i already have.

I cleared out my inbox a while back, pretty sure I had no email about this though, or did I?  :hmm:

Do you have to have had the platinum before a certain date or can you get it retroactively?

Nicely done Sony. I got the plat on my old profile, it was my last one before re-starting. Wish more companies will incentive players with things like these.

Got my plat 2 months ago and still no mail.
I'm living in Europe, may be a factor who knows.

Noticed that some people here who luckily got the theme were living in north America.

Well, I don't think they're doing this in NA anymore, either. Got my plat at the end of the year (literally), but no email.

I finally platted this game on January 1st for Plat Rain Days and got an email with code for the theme a few days later. I live in New Zealand for the record.

I am amazed, they are so many platinum for this game. I struggled on defiled chalice which is why it took me so long to get mine. The dog made me lose my mind so I stopped for a few months, only reason why I decided to go for it, the dlc was pretty fun so why not.

I am amazed, they are so many platinum for this game. I struggled on defiled chalice which is why it took me so long to get mine. The dog made me lose my mind so I stopped for a few months, only reason why I decided to go for it, the dlc was pretty fun so why not

Sorry but how you've experienced the game is not the subject here, good job anyways.

Edited by LiM-C

Hi there. Can u tell me guys from which e-mail, bloodborne theme is coming from(E-mail adress pleas)?

I will try to write to them, why i did not get it. 

Hi there. Can u tell me guys from which e-mail, bloodborne theme is coming from(E-mail adress pleas)?

I will try to write to them, why i did not get it. 

Should be the email registered to your PSN account (the one you use to login).

How long they did to send you the code for the theme?

I don't remember how long exactly but i know it wasn't more than a week after getting the platinum.

Anybody know if this is still happening? I'm pretty close to the plat and wasn't sure if i should look out for this or not

I got my plat in October and still haven't received it so I'm assuming not.