Training Checklist

IcemanEire

I had the PSP version but I definitely can help, if I don't mistake you can choose any character right? Be sure to have your opponent on the ground and press :triangle: when given the option to use it and there you go. MAKE SURE you have someone with a finisher which involves jumping from the top rope (Chavo Guerrero) I'm sure he's in the game or Evan Bourne

I got this in the end yesterday using Ray Mysterio.....It didnt happen the way I though I'd get it so if anyone is going for the springboard attack, below is how it happened.

If you check how the move looks when your in the moves section it shows you just inside the ring and opponent about a body length outside of the ring, you jump and attack in from the ring... if you press select then square it shows you this....

This is how it happened for me... my opponent was outside of the ring by a little bit. I was inside the ring but at the other side... ie he was to left outside and I was nearly touching the ropes on the right handside, then the tip came up for me to do the move.. i moved in closer and pressed the  :triangle: and it worked...

I hope this is of help to anyone who is going for it!

B)

• Like 2

• 8 years later...