Is this worth 95p

Just wondering if this game is any good, I have just seen it on the PS Store for 95p and was just wondering if this is worth a few hours of entertainment or not, gonna watch some gameplay vids but it would be nice to get an opinion from someone who has played it :)

It is an interesting card game. I personally enjoyed playing through the one player story. The reason that this game is so cheap, is because you have to buy 'tickets' to play online games. I would say that it is worth 95 cents, if you enjoy Magic style card games. It is not quite as complicated as Magic, as decks have a max of 6 cards, and they are only monsters, but it flows together well, and makes for an enjoyable game.

• Like 2

It is an interesting card game. I personally enjoyed playing through the one player story. The reason that this game is so cheap, is because you have to buy 'tickets' to play online games. I would say that it is worth 95 cents, if you enjoy Magic style card games. It is not quite as complicated as Magic, as decks have a max of 6 cards, and they are only monsters, but it flows together well, and makes for an enjoyable game.

hmmmm thanks may have to check out this, will most likely buy it tomorrow if its still on offer, thanks dude

What do you think? Are you enjoying it?

I haven't even gotten round to playing it yet, I've just started FFXIII so that and work are taking up most of my time, I will certainly check it out when I get home today before I go out and then leave my feedback afterwards.